Part 7

MADELYN

💌

The kiss lasted for longer than both of them were expecting. Madelyn's heart was fluttering in her chest the whole time as her hands rested on Gracie's lower back. Madelyn pulled her lips away from Gracie's and they held each other while looking shyly into each other's eyes. Madelyn chuckled and blushed, her desire for Gracie growing stronger by the second. Gracie bit her lip and reached forward to move Madelyn's hair out of her eyes. Gracie then rubbed her fingers on the back of the blonde's neck, causing her to laugh and squirm.

"That tickles." Madelyn whispered playfully with a big smile on her face.

Gracie giggled and dragged her thumb over Madelyn's plump lips. Madelyn's breathing hitched and she leaned in to kiss Gracie again. Their tongues intertwined, deepening the already passionate kiss.

"Do you wanna come in?" Madelyn said breathlessly against Gracie's lips when the kiss broke.

"Mm-hm." Gracie mumbled, not taking her eyes off of Madelyn's lips.

Madelyn held Gracie's hand and led her down the hallway to the apartment. Gracie steadied herself using Madelyn's shoulder so she wouldn't lose balance while taking her shoes off. Both girls giggled and Madelyn held Gracie's elbows.

Madelyn led them to the couch where she sat down and opened her arms up. Gracie happily laid down in Madelyn's lap and closed her eyes as Madelyn ran her fingers through Gracie's hair.

"Maddie?" Gracie whispered.

"Yeah?" Madelyn responded.

"I really like you." Gracie replied, her eyes still closed.

Madelyn heart thumped as she leaned her head back on the couch.

"I really like you too." She whispered back.

They cuddled for hours on the couch until they were both asleep.

The next week was the best week that Madelyn had ever experienced. Her and Gracie hung out almost every single day. They shopped together, cooked, danced, went on long walks, swam, and of course, kissed. Madelyn could not keep her hands off of Gracie, they were both very touchy with each other. Whether it was making out or just a slight finger touch, both girls loved all of it.

Mads Cline💋🍸

bails I'm having some ppl over tn

pls come

Mads Bailey👯‍♀️💅

yay I'll be there babe