The Black Riding Hood

Daisuke Yamazaki, Nicolas van Deventer and his wife were on their trip back from Calen, the grass type kingdom, on a sunny Monday morning. Nicolas was an umbreon while his wife, Evelyne, was an espeon. The two were riding a mudsdale while Daisuke was travelling on foot. So far, the escort mission had gone smoothly. They were only 20 miles away from Arcadius. Nicolas van Deventer had long been an admirer of Daisuke. Now, he was more than happy to be escorted by him, but he was too shy to open a conversation because of Daisuke's serious personality. Eventually, Nicolas managed to overcome his timid nature and started a small talk with Daisuke.

"So, Daisuke. The weather is great, isn't it?" said Nicolas.

"It is a bit cold, but pleasant nonetheless, sir..." said Daisuke.

"Sir? Oh, you don't have to be so formal with me, Daisuke. Just call me Nicolas." Said Nicolas warmly.

"My husband has long been an admirer of you, Daisuke. He just too shy to say it, hehe" said Evelyne.

"I'm honoured..." said Daisuke.

"So tell us your story Daisuke, about how you managed to defeat 5 dragon generals. It is a very impressive feat for a young man. I want to know which dragon general was the hardest to kill." Said Nicolas.

"To be honest, all of them were hard to slay. But the hardest for me to slay was general Girault the Charizard, obviously because I'm a steel type. I managed to slay him because he made a mistake while battling me. He thought he could gain an advantage by mega evolving but turning into a mega Charizard made him half dragon type, so he became weak to my dragon pulse. And so, I used dragon pulse directly at his chest and it crushed his lungs. He died not long after that." Explained the Lucario.

"Very impressive and interesting story Daisuke. How about I invite you to a dinner in my mansion so you can tell us the whole story of your carrier as a dragon slayer in front of our daughter Natalie? She is a fan of dragon slayers, especially you." Said Nicolas.

"Well, you have made an offer that I cannot refuse. Thank you..." said Daisuke.

"You're welcome, Daisuke." Said Nicolas.

Suddenly, Daisuke sensed something. With his ability to detect aura, he knew that a group of pokemon were trying to ambush them. The Lucario immediately used quick guard to protect both sir Nicolas and his wife from an arrow that was shot by a an archer who was hiding in the bushes. The archer was revealed to be a nuzleaf. Daisuke detected the location of the archer with his aura-sensing ability quickly fired an aura sphere. That single aura sphere killed the nuzleaf instantly.

"Oh my, that was close" said sir Nicolas

"There are more of them!" said Daisuke.

Around 13 Nuzleaves came out of hiding and quickly surrounded the three pokemon. But before the Nuzleaves could do anything, Daisuke used the move extreme speed to take down all of them in the blink of an eye. The leader of the nuzleaves were still hiding however.

"Show yourself shiftry!" said Daisuke.

The leader of the nuzleaves, a shiftry, finally came out of hiding and decided to attack the Lucario with his strongest move, hurricane, but the hurricane only inflict small scratches on the Lucario. Then, it was Daisuke's turn to attack. Using a mere force palm, the Lucario ended the Shiftry's life in seconds as sir Nicolas and his wife watched in awe.

"What an astounding display of fighting skill, Daisuke..." said sir Nicolas.

"Not that astounding sir, they are just low-level bandits," said Daisuke.

"Stop belittling yourself Daisuke. You are by far the most proficient warrior I have ever met. I can't wait to have dinner with you and your family." Said sir Nicolas.