Prelude

"AAH! Please...have mercy..." said a shiny male Sylveon as a fraxure tortured him with an iron whip.

"NO! Pierre...Why oh why?!..." said a weeping female Sylveon. General Giraldo had ordered the dragon soldiers to abuse the male Sylveon in front of his own wife. The pain was unbearable. The male Sylveon's body was covered in blood, but he did not die yet. The fraxure kept torturing him to the point where he had no energy left to even scream in agony.

"I can't stand the pain anymore...Please...Why don't you just kill me...?" said the male shiny Sylveon.

"Oh, I'm afraid I have other uses for you, Sylveon!" Said general Giraldo with a sadistic grin.

Just as the fraxure was about to whip the heavily wounded male Sylveon, minister Latios intervened.

"Stop! That is enough!" said minister Latios.

"Minister Latios! Are you showing mercy to this pathetic Sylveon?! Compassion is against the code of the dragons!" said general Giraldo.

"No...Not at all. If you keep whipping him without intervals, he will get use to the pain..." said minister Latios.

"Oh yeah...you're right." Said general Giraldo.

The male Sylveon was put back in the cell by general Giraldo's order. The two then entered the planning room. In the middle of the room, there was a huge table with the map of Avangard on it. Small models of pokemon were standing on the map. They resembled the knights of Arcadius, now cornered, and surrounded in Winterhold by models of dragon type pokemon.

"So, tell me about your strategy to finally capture princess Diana. Now that we have her cornered this time, there is no way she can run away...well...unless she teleports. You better come up with a good plan this time minister, or Lord Zekrom will not be pleased!" said general Giraldo.

"We don't need some sophisticated strategy or some bullshit to capture princess Diana..." said minister Latios as he moved wooden models of two Sylveons and placed it on the frontline.

"We have to think outside of the box, general..." said minister Latios.

"That is easy for you to say. You are smart! Unlike the rest of us who are not half psychic-type!" said the garchomp impatiently.

"Thank you. Now, where were we? Ah yes...the sylveons. I have studied the psychology of fairy-type pokemon quite extensively general. And with that knowledge, I am confident that we can take advantage of their most basic nature..." said minister Latios.

"And what is that?" asked general Giraldo.

"Empathy and compassion...general..." said minister Latios cunningly. His intellect was amplified by his sadistically elegant demeanour and handsomeness.

"What do you mean?! Just get to the point!" said general Giraldo.

"Okay, sure. The Sylveon couple that you tortured a few moments ago, their son is now with the knights of Arcadius in Winterhold. All you need to do is to bring them tomorrow to the gates of Winterhold and let me do the negotiation..." said minister Latios.

"Is that all?" asked general Giraldo.

"There is one more thing. I have crafted a lethal poison that was invented by the legendary alchemist Agrippa of Verrin." Said minister Latios.

"The Azrael Poison?! Only the most intelligent pokemon can craft that posion. Even the psychic-type alchemists of Arcadius have trouble crafting that poison!" said the garchomp.

"Yes...the Azrael poison...known as the 'unforgivable poison'. This poison has no antidotes and will ensure the most gradual and painful death imaginable. After seven attempts...I have finally succeeded in crafting it. Use it on my command only...Oh and command all troopers to stand by near Winterhold. Don't be reckless in using Rayquaza, use him as a last resort only...That is all..." said minister Latios.