Preparation for a Great Battle

The knights of Arcadius gathered around the fireplace as they were enjoying their meal. The creamy mushroom soup and the snowberries tasted so delicious and so did the pecha berry tea. They were slowly gaining their energy back. Akira then looked at the grand mechanical clock that was in the main hall of the blizzard palace. It was 3 pm in the afternoon and the temperature outside was 4 degrees Celsius below zero due to the hailstorm. After Akira finished his lunch, he asked Erik a few questions.

"I have a question for you Erik. Why are you taking us to Winterhold?" asked the Lucario.

"I know that you guys are here in Avangard to retrieve the icicle plate, but lord Alexandrovich betrayed you and took back the icicle plate back from you. The good news is, Neo the Zoroark has been given a task by princess Diana to steal the icicle plate and he will bring the icicle plate here, to Winterhold. The bad news is, we don't know if he succeeded or not, because he hasn't arrived yet. But I know that Neo is highly skilled, so I'm sure he didn't fail his task. We just need to be patient..." said Erik.

"So, all wee need to do is wait?" said Akira

"Yes...you are right..." said the Weavile.

"Man, this is boring...I hate waiting..." said Brendan.

"Me too. Especially when the weather is cold" said William.

"Well then. How about I entertain you with music so you don't get bored?" said the Weavile.

"What instrument do you play?" asked the Blaziken.

"I can play the violin really well..." said Erik.

"Cool...Show us!" said the Dewott.

Erik then started playing the violin. The tune was so catchy that the knights forgot about the cold and started dancing happily. Just then, Princess Diana and Ryo were back from the Articuno's private library when they heard the music.

"Erik! did you start the party without me?" said the Gardevoir.

"What were you doing inside Articuno's private library anyway?" asked the Weavile.

"Ryo had a chess match with jarl Articuno and jarl Articuno got beaten so bad, lol!" said the princess Diana.

"HAHA! I can imagine the look of jarl Articuno's face when he got angry! Must be very hilarious! Now come and join the dance, princess!" said Erik.

"With pleasure! Come Ryo. You should join the dance too!" said princess Diana.

Princess Diana joined the party and started dancing elegantly as Erik gradually played the violin faster and faster, raising the adrenaline of the dancing knights. However, Akira did not join the dance. He preferred to be sitting near the fireplace alone. Princess Diana then approached the Lucario.

"Hi handsome, why don't you dance with me?" said the Gardevoir.

"No thanks, I'm not good at dancing..." said Akira.

"Don't say that! Have some confidence Akira!" said the gardevoir as she grabbed the Lucario by the hand and pulled him to the middle of the hall.

The two then danced gracefully. Princess Diana could sense that the Akira actually had feelings for her, but he was just too shy to confess or too afraid because of the restriction imposed by his religious faith. The Lucario and the gardevoir then saw Natalie and Renard dancing romantically and passionately.

"Look at those two eeveelutions! We can't lose to them!" said princess Diana.

Princess Diana then started hugging the Lucario. Akira blushed intensely and then the Gardevoir made a bold move: She tried to kiss the Lucario, but the Lucario backed away.