Natalie's Last Training

"Natalie? Are you home?! It's me, Ryo!" Said the riolu.

Instead of a glaceon, an absol appeared on the front door.

"Do you have an appointment with princess Natalie youngster?" asked the Absol.

"No...but I..." said the Riolu. Before the riolu could finish the sentence the Absol told the riolu to go away.

"Then scram, kid" said the absol. Suddenly, there was a voice from the back.

"Oh Ryo? Is that you?! It's okay Jordie! You can let him in!" said the glaceon.

"Oh well...Please, do come in, kid..." said the absol. Ryo and Natalie then went to the living room.

"Who is that Absol?" asked the Riolu.

"Oh, you mean Jordie Waldheim? He is my housecarl!" said Natalie.

"What's a housecarl?" asked the Riolu curiously.

"Housecarl is like a private servant and bodyguard" said the glaceon.

"But you are the black riding hood! You are a strong warrior! Why would you need a bodyguard?" asked Ryo confusedly.

"Well, my parents hired him as my housecarl long before they knew that I am the black riding hood. Now that they know I'm the black riding hood, they say that I don't need a bodyguard anymore, but my parents can't just fire him, because Jordie has already sworn an oath to protect me until he dies. You know, an oath is a sacred thing that should be respected." Explained the glaceon.

"Understood..." said the riolu.

"Now do you want to play chess with me again? If I lose, I promise that I won't get mad, hehe.." said Natalie.

"Sure. But I need to know one thing first. How did you become the black riding hood? Who trained you?" asked the riolu.

"Master Wang Lang the Urshifu" said the glaceon.

"Wow...for real?! This is beyond belief! No wonder you are so good with the straight sword!" said the riolu.

"I've been training in the art of battling for six years every Saturday night secretly. If you want, you can come along with me and watch me practice. I'll introduce you to master Wang Lang." said Natalie.

"Sounds good!" said the riolu. The two then killed the time by playing chess, having small talks, and having dinner until it was 7 pm.

"Alright, time to go to master Wang Lang's house in the red district!" said Natalie.

"Awesome! Can't wait to see you practice!" said the riolu.

After a short 20-minute walk, the two arrived at master Wang Lang's house.

"Good evening master! I'm ready to train! What shall we do today? Perhaps you can help me perfect my sword fighting skill or improve my long-ranged attack's accuracy!" said the glaceon joyfully.

The master did not reply. Her was sitting in the middle of the training hall, mumbling repeatedly with his eyes closed...

"subhanallah...alhamdulillah...laailaahailallah...allahuakbar..." mumbled the master.

"Hellooo, I'm here, Master! And I bring a friend! Are you meditating as usual master?!"

The elderly Urshifu opened his eyes and began to respond

"Oh, sorry! I was too focused that I became unaware of your presence! And by the way...it is called I'tikaf, not meditation...There is a big difference! But That doesn't matter. I see you bring a friend! What is his name again?" asked the Urshifu.