Not A Chapter

As the title suggests, this part of the story is not a chapter. Instead, it contains themes of various main characters. I am a pianist and I love classical music. I've been playing classical piano for more than 10 years. I have to admit that sometimes it is difficult for me to describe a character using words (I'm Indonesian and English is a second language). Therefore, here I want to use music as a way of expressing the true personality of each characters. Disclaimer: I do not own these videos. 

The first movement of this sonata reflects the true personality of Ryo the Riolu. A cute, cheeky, cheerful and mischievous little genius. 

This second video is Akira's theme, a handsome, intelligent, and overpowered yet humble Lucario.

The Mazurka in c sharp minor Op. 50 No. 3 is Alicia's theme. A beautiful, kind, playful, cute, and cunning  braixen. 

The Mazurka in A minor op 17 no 4 is Renard's theme. Behind the image of a quick and powerful knight is a melancholic and sensitive soul in pain who is longing for love.  

Antonio Vivaldi's winter (third movement) is Natalie's theme. Noble and highly skilled, yet very kind and passionate character. 

This is Brendan's theme. He'll get more screentime in later chapters. 

This military polonaise by Chopin (again) is William's theme. You know...the Dewott.  

This is the theme of Akira and Ryo's father: Daisuke the legendary Dragon Slayer.