Mutual Love

Renard rushed to the palace of Mezinec. He had borrowed a map from the innkeeper so he knew exactly where the palace was located. It was night already, and the temperature was so cold as a mild snowstorm was raging, but it didn't stop Renard. Her love for Natalie was stronger than the harsh winter. After roughly half an hour, Renard finally found the palace. Previously, the palace belonged to Baron Bełkrzyski, but he and his family were secretly murdered by the soldiers of the separatist movement. After their death, the palace now served as one of the main basecamps of the Dusk Tribe, owned by grand master Erik Douwes Dekker.

As Renard approached the gate of the palace, he was surrounded by a dozen of galarian linoones. Then, a krookodile and a scrafty appeared and grabbed the jolteon from behind, preventing him from moving and escaping.

"Welcome to the palace of Mezinec...Jolteon. We have been waiting for you..." said one of the linoones.

"What are you going to do to me?" said the jolteon.

"It is up to the grandmaster's decision. Just come with us calmly, or the eevee will die..." said one of the linoones.

The Jolteon and the dusk tribe members went to the inner bailey. There, a Weavile and an Obstagoon were waiting impatiently, while Julius was imprisoned inside an iron cage.

"Renard!" said the eevee.

"Julius! Oh, thank goodness you are not dead yet!" said the Jolteon.

"Greetings Jolteon. Allow me to introduce myself. I am Erik Douwes Dekker, the grandmaster of the Dusk Tribe. Well...one of the grandmasters to be more precise. There are actually three grandmasters. I am one of them. As you can see, I'm holding the key of the iron cage that contains the eevee." Said the Weavile.

"And I am Korneel. I am here to kill you with my own hands!" said the Obstagoon.

"But I don't want to die yet..." said Renard.

"I don't care! You have killed Hubrecht. An eye for an eye, so you must also die! You know, I and Hubrecht have been best friends since we were very young. We went through hardships together, we overcome challenges together and Hubrecht is like a brother to me! You don't know how much pain I felt when I heard that Hubrecht was killed by some random traveller in the forest!" said the Obstagoon emotionally.

"Don't blame me, he wanted to eat me and my friend so I was just defending myself," said Renard.

"Again, I DON'T CARE! I hate people like you. You have ended our beautiful friendship! Don't you know the value of friendship?!" said the Obstagoon.

"Look, I don't care that you don't care. Don't lecture me about friendship. I hate dramas okay...Listen, how about I pay you a large sum of gold coins instead?" said Renard.

"Gold coins can't bring the dead back to life! Like I said before, you must die!" said the Obstagoon.

"And like I said before, I don't want to die yet!" said Renard as he struggled to break free.

"Hey, stop moving!" said the krookodile. But Renard only struggled harder.

"Make him stop moving!" said the Obstagoon. The scafty then punched Renard on the stomach. Renard fell down. He pretended to faint.

"Oh dear...He faints..." said the Weavile.

"What?! After one punch only? So...WEAK!" said the obstagoon.

"What should I do with him?" said the krookodile.

"Well... now that he is already fainted, just let him lie on the floor. No need to hold him. He is too weak to fight us..." Said the Weavile.

Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Explorer of MundusOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara