Death of Wulfgar

The passing of time felt so quick as it was Friday already. As usual, the streets were covered with snow but the thick snow was not an excuse for the guild members. They had to come to the knight's guild and attend some training or do some missions anyway. Ryo hated the cold, but Ryo's burning determination was stronger than the cold. He was the first guild member to come on the freezing Friday morning.

"Good morning, Ryo. It is a bit unusual for you to come this early. I appreciate your eagerness young knight!" said guild master Caesar.

"Thank you, sir. I just want to tell you that I managed to capture the mysterious serial killer. The first mission that you gave me was a success, sir. The serial killer is now waiting to be interrogated in the guild's interrogation room," said Ryo.

"No way...How did you manage to capture the serial killer?" asked the Gallade

"Just ask him or read his mind" said the Riolu casually.

The Gallade quickly went to the interrogation room. The Ursaring had regained his consciousness but still, he could not move his arms and legs yet due to the poison that Ryo crafted. The Gallade tried to talk to the Ursaring, but the Ursaring had difficulty speaking because of the paralysis poison. To make things quick and efficient, the Gallade decided to read the Ursaring's mind and found out the truth that the Ursaring was indeed the serial killer of Ivarstead. The punishment for the Ursaring was death penalty according to the law. The Gallade then returned to the Riolu.

"Excellent job Ryo, excellent. I admire the way you used your pure cunning and intellect instead of brute force. Well done! However, there is still one mission left to do before I allow you to travel to Avangard" said the Gallade.

"I know sir. I'll kill Wulfgar the scizor and rescue prince Alfred before you know it..." said the riolu.

"Good! that's the spirit!" said guild master Caesar.

"By the way, I need to talk with prince Alfred's parents. Do you know where they live?" said the Riolu.

"In the cloud district. House number 24." Said the Gallade.

"Thank you, sir" said the Riolu.

The Riolu then went to visit prince Alfred's parents. They lived in a huge mansion, but not as big as Natalie's mansion. Prince Alfred was a meowth and his parents were both persians.

"Good afternoon, I am Ryo from the knight's guild. The guild master has assigned me a mission to rescue your son." said Ryo.

"A small riolu? I was expecting someone tough, big, and also a fire type! Are you sure you've got what it takes to rescue our son?!" asked the father.

"I'll rescue him sir, I promise, but on one condition..." said the Riolu.

"We'll do anything. Just save our son, please!" said the mother.

"The reward of this mission is 1000 gold coins, right? Can you please give me half the reward first? Then I'll do the mission." Said the Riolu.

"Well, I don't know about that..." said the father.

"I won't fail the mission, just give me 500 gold coins" said the Riolu.

"Do what he says, dear..." said the mother.

"Oh well. Fine! Take this!" said the father as he reluctantly gave Ryo 500 gold coins.

"Thank you sir..." said the Riolu. After receiving the gold, he went to the university of Aeterna to meet Alicia in the university cafeteria. During lunch break, Ryo immediately talked to Alicia.