Grand Master Erasmus and The Prison Bottle

As fast as he could, Jarl Articuno flew back to Winterhold, now full of dead pokemon. The remaining soldiers were searching for survivors through the rubble. Rayquaza was still frozen amongst the ruins of the blizzard palace tower. The medical units had given some reviving potions to Brendan and William, and treated Akira, Erik, Natalie, and Neo's wounds. Given that the casualties were heavy, the medical units were overwhelmed. They started counting the numbers of dead bodies. There were thousands of them. The dead bodies were gathered in front of the Blizzard palace, including the body of princess Diana. She succumbed to the Azrael poison not long after generating a protective psychic barrier. Dozens of fairies were mourning, while the surviving dusk tribe members were celebrating their victory against the dragons. The battle was over...Or so they thought.

"We've made it, Akira...we have won the battle..." said Neo.

"Yeah...and we are all still alive..." said Akira.

"By the way...kudos to the potion maker. My wounds heal so fast. Who made these potions?" asked Neo.

"Me... When you guys were asleep, I spent the whole night crafting healing and pp-restore potions inside jarl Articuno's alchemy lab, before heading back to the main hall, pretending to have slept for the whole night. I thought that the potions might come in handy..." said Alicia.

"Ha! You go girl! These are the best potion I have ever had." Said Erik.

"Hmm, no wonder the potion stocks are unusually high..." said a chansey, who was one of the medical units.

"Attention! I have some really bad news! It is too early for celebrations! Lord Alexandrovich is leading his soldiers to attack winterhold right now! I estimate there are more than 200.000 soldiers!" said jarl Articuno.

"Then the battle is lost..." said Akira.

"Yes, you are right! It is time for you guys to leave with the icicle plate!" said jarl Articuno.

"What about you?" asked Akira.

"I will stay...and hold them off...I will use myself as a distraction while you all get away..." said minister Articuno.

"This selfless sacrifice will be long remembered in the history of..." said Adrianus the honchkrow.

"Cut the crap, Adrianus!" said Erik.

"And you, riolu, follow me to the library!" said jarl Articuno to Ryo.

Ryo followed jarl Articuno to the library. And the jarl did the unexpected.

"Well, you know Riolu, I won't let such valuable knowledge fall into the hands of my sworn enemies, or worse; burnt down into ashes. So now, pick all the books that you want and take them with you. Any book!" said jarl Articuno.

"Wow! Really?! Thank you, sir! I don't know what to say!" said Ryo. Ryo then took the kitab Al-Jadal and several other Daharan books.

"And take this with you too!" said Neo as he gave the riolu a strange item that resembled a bottle.

"What's this?" asked the riolu.

"This item is called prison bottle. It contains a very powerful legendary pokemon called hoopa. If you were wondering why the dragons betrayed the dusk tribe, this item explains everything. You see, during the sack of Dahara, my grandfather, Erasmus, infiltrated the castle and was about to kill the caliph of Dahara. However, the caliph seemed strangely calm and greeted my grandfather with a smile. When my grandfather asked 'why are you smiling? Are you mocking me? Do you think you are better than us?'. The caliph responded 'No...All pokemon type is equal in the sight of Allah...'. This one line struck my grandfather greatly..." said Neo.