Natalie vs Renard

It was a snowy Tuesday morning, just one day after Natalie was knighted by Brendan. Several weeks had passed since Adler went to Avangard from Arcadius to bring Lord Mewtwo's message to lord Alexandrovich the beartic. Now, Adler, the fastest Talonflame in Arcadius, had returned safely to bring the news about the icicle plate being found.  

"Did lord Alexandrovich agree to stop the civil war or at least agree on a ceasefire?" asked Lord Mewtwo.

"My Lord, there is a more important and pressing matter. The icicle plate has been found and it is now stored in fort Amol, the maximum-security fort in Avangard. One of the ministers, a Froslass, showed me the icicle plate right before my eyes." Said Adler.

"Then tell Lord Alexandrovich to hand over the icicle plate to Arcadius immediately!" said Lord Mewtwo.

"That is the problem. Lord Alexandrovich did not know that the icicle plate has been found. The Froslass has been hiding this secret for about four months and she told me that Arcadius must gather the strongest soldiers to retrieve the icicle plate!" said Adler

"Hmmm...Avangard is huge, it is full of tough bandits, raiders, and terrorists, not to mention that the evil dusk tribe is controlling some of the cities in Avangard. To make things worse, a civil war is currently raging, making a journey to Avangard extremely unsafe. Of course, one pokemon is not enough to retrieve the icicle plate. What if the retriever is ambushed by a group of bandits? There has to be at least five to ten strong and experienced retrievers. And they must be elite soldiers. Adler! Tell Guild master Caesar to meet me now!" said Lord Mewtwo

"Yes sir!" Said Adler. Minister Darkrai was listening to the conversation.

"What is the matter, Lord Mewtwo?" asked minister Darkrai

"The icicle plate has been found! And it is now being kept in Avangard! I'm going to tell guild master Caesar to choose five to ten strongest knight's guild members to retrieve the icicle plate!" said Lord Mewtwo.

"The icicle plate is in Avangard? How wonderful. This is the perfect time and opportunity to test the strength and competence of the knight's guild members..." said minister Darkrai.

"Yes it is, minister Darkrai..." said Lord Mewtwo.

Meanwhile, at the knight's guild, guild master Caesar was introducing the newest member, Natalie the glaceon.

"Attention! Let me introduce you all the latest member to join the knight's guild; princess Natalie van Deventer, also known as the black riding hood!" said guild master Caesar. The crowd gasped. They did not expect Natalie to be the black riding hood.

"Unbelievable! A rich and pampered princess is the black riding hood?! This is crazy!" Said Zaheer the sandslash.

"She looks fragile. Is she really capable of fighting?" asked Yurnero the hawlucha.

"Well...this is sure beyond expectation, isn't it Ryo?" said David to Ryo. But Ryo remained silent. He was not sure how to react upon seeing his crush being the famous black riding hood.

"Yes, we all have heard about your reputation as the black riding hood Natalie. But still, I don't know how strong you are compared to other members of the knight's guild. How about you spar with Renard to prove yourself? You two are both eeveelutions. Furthermore, electric type and ice type deal normal damage to each other, so this will be an even battle..." said guild master Caesar.

"No problem" said Natalie confidently.

"Me? Fighting against her? I will not hurt a princess!" said Renard.

"Are you underestimating me, Jolteon?" asked Natalie scarily. Her frightening aura could be felt by all guild members, especially the aura-sensitive Ryo and Akira.