Finished moving in

The two Royale sisters kept touring the house while searching the stairs to their new rooms.

They were having so much fun looking and running around.

Aleena 'in the dining room feeding Maddox (in a high chair baby chair) strained peaches' sees the girls running and said sternly, "Girls? No running in the house." The two girls replied, "Sorry Grandma."

Aleena sighed and said to herself, "They're just like their Daddy." She then said to Maddox while feeding her, "Pretty soon you will be running around too sweet Maddox." They see Sonic helping the movers with the table and chairs for the dining room.

The dining room itself was like a normal dining room but with a large glass-slide door.

Maddox gasped lightly. To Aleena's surprise, Maddox said simply for the first time as she pointed at Sonic, "Dada!" Aleena squealed in excitement and said, "Oh my Gosh! Her first word!" Aleena rushed out and stopped at the door and shouted happily, "SONIC HONEY! COME QUICK! MADDOX SAID HER FIRST WORD!" Sonic 'in surprise' said, "What? No way!" He smiled and said, "Okay, we'll be in shortly. I like to hear her first word." Though he tripped, almost dropping the table. Though luckily. Someone caught it. Sonic sees it was Grey-Sky.

The grey wolf chuckled and said, "Guess I'm just in time to help you guys move in." Sonic resumed moving the table with Grey-Sky helping and said, "Good to know. Hey where is Neko?" Grey-Sky shrugged as the two men entered the dining room.

<meanwhile with the girls>

They just found the stairs to their new rooms. No doubt it was next to the living room. The two climbed up the stairs and see 6 or 7 doors.

Satoko looked around as she turned on the light. She said to herself, "This is really something. The hallways no different then the one downstairs.

She then stopped as she coulda sworn someone was passing by her.

Risa in the other hand chose a room on the left. She opened the door to check it out. No doubt her soon to be bedroom is big enough to fit all of her stuff (including the pink and purple chair she got for her 3'rd birthday).

Satoko looked around before hearing the door closed. No doubt it the room next to Risas. She hesitated to open it, before something jumped on her as she screamed. Satoko landed on her tail, before she looked up while hearing a familiar laugh. It was no doubt Neko FoxWolf. Satoko stood up and said in a upset tone, "Very funny Neko." Neko himself kept laughing and said, "What? I was just having fun." Satoko crossed her arms and said, "You know it woulda been a little nicer if you just said you arrived. So what time did you arrive?"

Neko replied, "Not too long ago bestie. When I arrived I had to enter the house. You know I like messing with you." He chuckled before he asked, "So Satoko, guess you and I will be waiting for the school bus together."

Satoko rolled her eyes and said, "Pretty much. At least I won't haft to speed across town to get to the nearest bus stop while waiting for you in school." Neko then said, "I still can't believe we're going to be neighbors."

Satoko replied, "Yeah. Though I guess you helped me picked out my room." Neko thought of something, before he said, "How about I help you get your stuff in? I'll race you." He runs off as Satoko follows after while laughing. Sonic 'who just saw the two pass by and was carrying Risas chair' climbed up the stairs and asked Risa, "Picked out your room honey?" Risa replied, "Sure did Dad. Can we move my stuff in now? Satoko and Neko are already doing Satoko's room."

Sonic replied, "Only if you help me get the stuff to Maddox's new room and Remember, your Grandmother will be next to Satoko's room and mine." Risa replied, "It's a deal Daddy."

Pretty soon, Satoko and Neko were moving the bedroom furniture into Satoko's room including her lamp and Tv she got for her 11'th birthday (4 months before they moved). Neko asked, "Where do you want the the small table at Satoko?" Thats Satoko replied, "Next to my bed, I need to reach for my alarm clock."

Within each minute, Sonic and his family along with the movers and Grey-Sky's family were able to work together to move each and every furniture to each room. Risa also helped her father with Maddox's room while they did Risas room. It was pretty busy but also fun (to the girls at least).

It was already, sunset once they officially finished moving in their new home. Grey-Sky ordered pizza for their job well done. Aleena commented politely, "It was really thoughtful of you to order pizza, Grey-Sky." Grey-Sky replied, "It's no problem your majesty." The family officially moved in. Thanks to the movers and FoxWolf family. The sisters watched the sun set while eating pizza. Though Maddox only ate strained cheese pizza. The group had a good time laughing and talking while eating pizza.

When they finished dinner, Aleena, Sonic, and his daughters waved goodbye to the movers while thanking them for their help. They also thanked Grey-Sky and his family. Satoko said to Neko, "Thanks so much for your help Neko. Your really sweet." Neko replued to Satoko, "It's no problem Satoko. See you in the morning." The FoxWolf family walked home. Aleena then said, "Nos let's go inside children." Sonic then said, "Your grandmothers right girls. It's time to head inside. Besides you girls got school tomorrow." Satoko and Risa agreed while they entered the house.

Satoko said to Risa, "We are going to like it here sis." Risa replied to her while giggling, "I like it already Satoko. Besides it's more fun to run around than be stuck in an apartment." Satoko nodded in agreement. Once the family entered, Sonic close the door as Maddox says 'Dada' again. Sonic sniffed and said, "Your learning to talk my sweet girl."