Wonderful Wedding

The big day came. Though, Sonic was a bit nervous.

Their wedding is in a lovely ballroom. It was similar to a church but prettier.

Satoko 'in a fancy purple dress' sighed deeply and said, "This is not how I pictured myself at my Dads wedding."

Shade 'in a purple tux' sticks his tongue out. Satoko muttered, "At least someone agrees with me."

Risa looks at Maddox as the flower girl as Flaire had a sleepy look on his face as he yawned.

Risa groaned and whispered, "Why us?" Flaire stretched as he yawned.

Maddox then said as she threw the flowers, "Lavender." She giggled as Risa asked, "How come they picked Maddox to be the flower girl?"

Satoko answered, "Cause they prefer someone cuter."

Risa gave her big sister a 'for real sis?' Look.

<meanwhile>

Sonic was looking at the mirror while adjusting his bow tie. He sighed deeply and asked himself, "Am I even doing the right thing?"

Jules 'who heard his question' answered, "Of course you are son. I told you we will support you this time."

Sonic replied to him nervously, "I know but, how do we know it will happen again?"

Jules answers him immediately, "It won't son. You haft to trust yourself and know full well you know this is the right thing."

Sonic looks down and said, "Yeah. Your right." He smiled as Jules replied, "I know I am."

<meanwhile with Knuckles>

Knuckles 'who was just adjusting his tie' said to his father, "I'm glad your supporting me and all but, how do I know you two won't make the same mistake?"

Lara-Lee replied, "We won't son. But you, Sonic, and the boys are gonna be one happy family."

Knuckles replied flatly, "Mom. You are aware that when I marry Sonic, I'll be those girls second father."

Locke then said in embarrassment, "We Uhh... knew that." Thats Lara-Lee grinned and said, "I got three granddaughters to spoil rotten."

Locke replied to her flatly as he facepalms, "Dear, don't even think about it. Those are Sonics 3 daughters."

<a short while later>

The wedding was starting, the wedding bells were Ringing, the lights shined bright, the wedding music was lovely.

Sonic and Knuckles appeared at the alter. The two smiled a little shyly.

The priest spoke her lines as the lights turned a bright purple.

The priest then asked, "Knuckles, do you take Sonic Royale as your husband again?"

Knuckles replied shyly, "I do."

The priest then asked Sonic, "And Sonic, do you take Knuckles as your husband again?"

Sonic was nervous as he shook. The crowd had their fingers crossed hoping he would say yes.

Knuckles though deep down that he was gonna reject him again.

Before he can utter a word, Sonic replied to the question, "I do."

Knuckles was relieved that he said 'I do.'

In fact, everyone is relieved. The priest then said as she chuckled, "Then by the power vested in me, I pronounce you both, married again. You Uhh... may kiss each other."

Without hesitation, Knuckles and Sonic kissed each other as the crowd applauded.

Satoko said to Risa, "Guess we're going to have to get use to having two Dads Risa."

Risa replied, "You kidding big sis? I don't care about having two Daddies. I like it already."

Though Satoko sees the three sleeping babies on the chair. The two sisters chuckled playfully while looking at them.