Wedding Runners

Once Sonic arrived at his job, he was greeted by his workers. The now reformed 'Scourge, Fiona, and Fang'. There was also his brother-in-Laws Rokuta and Haku. Sonic said to them as he walked in, "Morning guys. Any clients yet?" Scourge answered as Fiona was putting the finishing touches on another clients wedding dress, "Ehh just one for now'. Big news though, Wedding Runners is going through the roof blue."

Wedding Runners isn't an ordinary wedding planing agency, it's also a wedding clothes designer, floral shop, and a champagne shop for wines, Champagnes, and sparkling cider. It's also home to the best cakes you can make for a wedding. Fiona is in charge of the wedding clothes due to her stylish ideas.

Sonic asked as he went to her, "How are those wedding dress designs going Fiona?" The female fox replied, "Absolutely fabulous. It wasn't as nice as that pink wedding dress and stuff we did for the pink cat and rabbit we did last month but it's going great."

Sonic replied, "Good thing I put you in charge of the wedding clothes. So did you get the measurements for the brides dress?" Fiona replied, "Already did boss. I mean it was so amazing though she wanted a bright white mixed with orange dress."

Sonic asked, "Was the groom okay with it?" Fiona shrugged. Though that's when the phone rang. Sonic said, "I better take this."

He answered the phone and it was the client. He wasn't too keen on the brides dress when he saw it. Sonic sat behind the desk and said, "So what's the problem sir?" The client made a little complaint about the dress. He asked, "So your wanting something traditional and that's why you hated the dress?" The client complained about it before Sonic answered, "I dunno what to tell you sir. But did you ever think of your fiancés feelings? Think about it. Isn't it still going to be white with a hint of orange?" The client thought about it and agreed with him.

Sonic then said professionally, "Well then if you cooperate with it, everything will be okay. By the way; anything else you want to check out?"

While Sonic is on a phone call with a client, someone entered the store. Scourge greeted the person but was surprised as the Flora Brothers saw who it is.

Rokuta whispered, "Good God, what's he doing here?" Hoku whispered back, "Dunno, Maybe planing a wedding for him and that brat bat. I swear she's no better than her sis." Rokuta whispered in a question, "How the heck do you know that?" Hoku whispered back with an answer, "I dated Vogue in my teen years. Remember?" Rokuta whispered as he scratched his head, "Oh yeah. You were."

Sonic didn't pay attention to who it was that entered the building as he said to his client, "Yeah, I made sure that seating arrangements are perfect. Yes I made sure the cake has no nuts due to your soon-to-be mother-in-laws allergies to nuts. Yes I made sure the music will be elegant for your slow dance with your spouse to be. Yes the flowers will match the bridesmaids dresses. Yes I made sure to pick out the most peaceful honeymoon you and your lady fair will have."

The client asked him about the date as Sonic said, "Yes sir, I'll have everything ready for your wedding day by Thursday." The client corrected him politely. Sonic replied, "Two weeks from Thursday? Oh sure. Sorry about that." The client told him there was no need to worry. Sonic then replied, "Okay thanks. When the day comes I'll have the priest come by and bless your marriage and everything." The client thanked him as Sonic replied, "Not a problem sir. Wedding Runners is always at your service." He hung up as he said to himself, "This is going to be a good wedding ladies and gentlemen."

Fiona looked to see the unexpected person before she said to Sonic, "Hey Uhh Sonic? Remember what you said about broken hearts and all?" Sonic asked, "Yeah, why?" Fiona worked and said, "Well don't look now, but I think I see your old flame over there."

Sonic didn't know what she was talking about at first before seeing a certain someone he did not expect to see in 11 years. It was definitely Knuckles alright. Luckily for Sonic he didn't see him. The blue hedgehog asked Scourge, "What the heck is he doing here?"

Scourge replied, "Maybe he's wanting someone to plan a wedding for his and that white bat." Sonic then said, "Well I don't wanna see him. After what he did." Scourge replied, "I understand that blue. But lest you forget, you are so over him. It's not he came here to take you back or anything."

Sonic replied, "Even so, our marriage is dead. But you are right. I won't take him back." Scourge looks at the red echidna before turning back to Sonic and said, "Don't you worry. I'll make sure he doesn't see you." The green hedgehog walk to Knuckles while Rokuta turn to Sonic and said, "So you wanna sneak out the back and get a cup of coffee?" Sonic replied with a shrug, "Sure."

ReconnectOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara