Family Time

After work, Sonic headed back to his car with all three of his daughters.

Satoko asked, "Where are we heading Dad?" Sonic replied, "At the diner we use to go to when Risa was on her way."

Risa giggled as Maddox coos cutely. Sonic smiled. He had no regrets having these three wonderful girls.

Sonic then said, "Believe it or not girls, Your mother and I have brought you to the diner Satoko. Even when Risa was a baby. Now it's Maddox's first time."

He turns to his youngest daughter and said, "Yes it is your first time baby girl." Maddox laughs adorably.

The blue hedgehog and his daughters entered while Risa looked around.

One of the waitresses 'recognize' them and said, "Hey Sonic, what's up? Is that your daughters? They grown so tall."

Sonic replied as he sat down, "Thanks, So how are things Dottie?"

Dottie The Kangeroo has been their waitress ever since they first came to the diner. Dottie then replied, "Things are good boy." She then looks at little Maddox and asked, "Aww is that your last little girl?"

Sonic nodded and said, "Yeah. She is. She's our little miracle. Maddox Royale." Baby Maddox giggled while clapping.

He smiled a little then frowned sadly as he remembered the day Maddox was saved and the cops arrested Amy for the murder of his wife.

<flashback>

Sonic and the cops were rushing around the area, until they see Amy in front of a clear hospital baby bed. Sonic can hear the baby crying loud as the cops gasped seeing she was going to kill her with a knife while laughing.

Sidney The Police Chief and her cops colleagues said as they pointed the guns at her, "FREEZE!!"

Amy sees them as she growled. She was going to stab the baby but Sonic speeds to her and pushes her away and shouted, "GET AWAY FROM MY DAUGHTER YOU BRAT!!"

Amy got down to the ground as the cops took this as a opportunity to keep her pin down.

Sidney said as she cuffed Amy, "Amy Rose, your under arrest for the murder of Rika Flora Royale and attempted murder of Sonics third daughter."

Amy looked at Sonic before the blue hedgehog shouted, "You brat! I'll never love a brat like you and I never will. Your selfishness almost cost me my third daughter! Is it bad enough you ruined my first marriage along with that bat! But now you killed my wife?! You disgust me you pink brat!"

The baby cried fearfully as he picked up the baby and said softly, "You will be okay little one, I'll take care of you. I will name you, Maddox."

Baby Maddox opened her eyes and calm down, seeing her father softly looking at her. She had one magenta eye and one green eye.

Sonic held her close and said with tears, "My little miracle. I'm so relieved we saved you. I knew your mother was watching over us."

He glared at Amy 'who was escorted out with the police'. Risa and Satoko rushed to him and said, "Daddy!"

Satoko asked in fear, "Is she okay?" He kneeled down and said as he showed the girls, "Girls? Meet your new sister, Maddox Royale."

The two girls were amazed by the third baby sister but the family was sad that they lost Rika. Luckily Rika's family doesn't blame Sonic but they blame the person who murdered her.

Rika's father walks to him and said, "Sonic? Make sure that brat gets what's coming to her for what she did to my youngest daughter." Sonic nodded and said, "I will Father."

<flashback ends>

Sonic was lost in mind until Maddox grabbed his finger and coos. Sonic sees her as she smiled.

Sonic sighs as he said, "My little miracle." Dottie then asked, "What can I get for you and the little girls?" Sonic replied, "I'll have a bit of a steak dinner and a little bit of nuggets for the little one."

Satoko asked, "Can I get a chilidog with Chili-cheese fries?" Sonic chuckled before Dottie chuckled and said, "She's you and your deceased wife combined." Sonic replied, "She sure is." Risa asked, "Can I try a chilidog? You said I can."

Sonic winks and replied, "Sure." Dottie chuckled as she got the drink orders before walking to the kitchen.

Risa asked, "Did you use to eat chilidogs Daddy?" Sonic replied, "Oh yeah. I used to when I was a young man. But I haven't had one since Satoko's first birthday." Satoko chuckled before seeing a certain red echidna walking to the diner. Satoko whispered, "Oh no..." Sonic asked, "What's makes you say 'Oh no'."

Satoko whispered, "Dad? Who's red and is someone you did not want to see or forgive?" Sonic knew right away what she meant as he looked at the window. Sonic whispered as he glared at him, "Oh brother, can't I get a break from him?"

Sonic turn to Satoko and whispered , "Keep an eye on your sisters."

He stood up as Dottie sees what this means. Dottie asked as she place the drinks on table, "Still mad at that boy for breaking your heart?" Sonic replied, "Pretty much. I don't think I can stand him." Dottie replied, "You know it wasn't technically his fault, those two chicks shoulda minded their business."

Sonic walks to the restroom and said, "I know Dottie but he didn't believe me so technically it was."

Dottie was a little concern for him. She was one of the ones the ones who knew about Sonics first marriage crumbling. But will Sonic give him a second chance? Everyone 'who knew' may not know.

Unaware that Amy 'in disguise' and Rouge sitting 4 tables away. She whispered, "There's no progress Rouge." Thats when Rouge replied, "I know but nothing is working. We tried everything to get them back together for the past 2 months. We tried getting them to meet at places, to dinner, and every romantic thing they did, But nothing is working. Sonic blames him for what happened. He blames him for what we did."

Amy and Rouge then had a solution as Amy asked, "What if we had them renew their marriage vows?" Rouge replied, "But what if it doesn't work? Besides it's difficult. Sonic will probably reject him."

Amy replied, "We can trick them into getting together." Rouge then said, "Correct. We made this mess now we gotta clean it up. Though it may take a while."

Amy simply said, "True..." though their attempts to get together will only make things worst. A lot worst.