Knuckles Side Of The Story

Knuckles pov

It was true that me and Sonic were together. I liked him since a few months after we became friends. It's why I flirted with him without him knowing and I pin him to walls.

Mostly the alley way walls or the walls at his or my place. He was kind and helpful to other people.

That's one of the qualities I like about him. He's faithful as well. That's why I confessed to him.

I wanted to spend my life with him. It was one of the reasons why I decided he's the one. The person I want to marry.

Though his family wasn't so happy about it. Jules wouldn't allow it. Begging for his sons blessing wasn't gonna do good.

I had his mothers blessing and she allowed it. We kinda gotten married at the courthouse. But Sonic wanted a wedding.

I don't think it would happen due to his family thinking he's a disappointment. But Sonic couldn't complain. He just smiled and said 'As long as I am with you. It's okay.'

He was disappointed not to have a wedding but at least he's happy.

It was only a year when we got married. But things went downhill quickly when Rouge showed me the proof Sonic was cheating on me. Fake proof.

I confronted Sonic about it and we fought in an argument. He said he wasn't cheating on me for Amy.

I shoulda listen to him...

But I didn't.

Every time he tried to make him see that he loved me I only saw the cheater he is. During time I confronted Rouge about it and she kept saying some lied about Sonic that I shoulda known were not true.

We slept separately and never talk to each other. I started spending my time with Rouge and fell for her. She and I were a thing.

That's why I divorced Sonic The Cheater. He saw me and Rouge together. It broke his heart to see it. I told him I never wanna see him again. The very last time I saw him, he said to me with heartache,

"That is it. I've had enough. What is the point of trying to see and try to fix our marriage? If you can't see I wasn't cheating, then I have no reason to be with you. I'm tired of chasing after you. We're done."

Those were the last words he spoke to me. He moved out of the house after he signed the divorce papers. I never saw him again.

It was good riddance at first. I mean I shoulda stopped him from leaving if I knew earlier. But I didn't. Sonic and I would still be married today if Rouge and Amy didn't ruin everything.

Me and Rouge were together for 11 years. Though I didn't care about Sonic or thought about him. Though our relationship was not working at all.

The day was supposed to be mine and Sonics 11'th or 12'th wedding anniversary. But it isn't.

I didn't ask her to marry me yet. We were not working out. Rouge looked down. No doubt she felt ashamed for what she and Amy had done.

Knowing we would break up, she decided to finally tell me the truth.

She said to me with regret and despair, "Knuckles? I gotta confession. Sonic didn't cheat on you. Amy and I set him up. I took the pics while she tried to seduce him. We agreed to help each other so we can have you both to ourselves. All those things I said about him being a deceiving cheater?"

She was in tears as she said, "I lied... I'm a deceiver not him."

After learning the truth, I was shocked. I kicked her out and never spoke to her. The next day, I immediately try to contact Sonic again. But it was all in vain. No doubt he changed his phone number.

I didn't know where he was nor what he was doing for the past 11 years. I felt terrible for not believing in him. I wanted him to take me back.

But I didn't know he was married at least until Amy killed his wife.

Talking to his family wouldn't help. They wouldn't even face me. Sonia is with her fiancé 'Shadow' while Manic is with Mina with his children.

Trying to talk to Tails and Grey-Sky wouldn't do any good considering they're mad at me for calling Sonic a cheater.

What was a foolish like me to do?

One morning while I was drinking coffee and looking at mine and Sonics pic. I received an anonymous letter on my doorstep 'saying where Sonic was working at'

He worked as a wedding planner. That's nice I guess.

With no time to loose I ran to the address of the place Sonic worked at.

When I entered I coulda sworn I saw him. The place was fancy but a little too fancy.

I looked for him but to my disappointment. It was Scourge.

He kinda told me Sonic is now a widowed father of three.

Knowing reasoning with him would be frustrating. I left.

I haft to make things right with Sonic. I just hope he forgives me. For what I know, he probably and deeply hates me for not trusting him.

Who could blame him? I believed in that bath over him.

I just hope he takes me back and we could be together again. Even if it means it won't be easy to win him back.