Morning Routine

The sun was rising over the horizon, the morning was beautiful while the morning glories bloomed.

Inside, Sonic was asleep in his room, Thats when Satoko (holding Maddox 'who woke up to her') snook into the room. Satoko shush her softly as Maddox cooed. That's when Satoko placed Maddox on the bed. Satoko giggled as Maddox poked her fathers face. Satoko then said playfully, "Dad, wake up it's morning."

Then Risa rushed in the room and jumped onto the bed. She then said while jumping, "Wake up Dad, wake up!" Sonic opened his eyes and sat up. He looked at Maddox as she smiled. She simply said, "Dada."

Sonic yawned and said as he pets his baby girl and second daughter, "Morning girls." The two girls replied, "Good Morning Daddy." Risa asked Maddox, "Can you say Good morning?" Maddox attempted to say, "oo ornin?" Sonic pets her head as she picked her up and said, "Aww, not so bad Maddox."

He got up and said as his two daughters followed, "Let's get ready for school you two." They went downstairs and walk to the dining room. They saw Aleena 'who just finished making breakfast' said, "Good Morning family."

Satoko and Risa replied, "Morning Grandma." Sonic said at the same time as the girls, "Morning Mom." He places Maddox in the high chair before sitting down.

Aleena sat down next to her son and said, "Sorry about this. I had to get up early to make breakfast."

Sonic replied as he started to eat, "Thats okay Mom, I just want you to take it easy on yourself." Aleena chuckled as she gives little Maddox some baby cereal. Luckily Maddox grew a bit of baby teeth. The two girls started eating their breakfast as Sonic said to Risa, "Now remember Risa, I'm dropping you off to school. Satoko will pick you up after she gets out from school." Risa replied, "Yes Daddy."

Sonic then said to Satoko, "Listen Satoko, after school you haft to pick up your sister from school. Don't be late Satoko. Alright?" Satoko nodded in understanding as she said, "Don't worry Dad. I won't."

Sonic then said, "Oh and Mom? Your nurse is coming to make sure your healthy and everything so chances are, she's going to help you with Maddox." Aleena replied, "I understand Sonic though Ingrid can be as overbearing as my cousin 'Janet'." Sonic simply replied, "True."

When Satoko finished her breakfast, she went back to her room and got ready for school. She wore her jeans with a few blue stars on it, a green shirt that says 'Fastest chick alive', green and blue sneakers, and a hair braid on her left side. She was a perfect image of her mother. She got her backpack as she heard Neko's voice shouted, "HEY SATOKO! COME ON LETS GO!" Satoko shouted back, "I'LL BE THERE SHORTLY NEKO!" She speeds off downstairs and said as she speeds out, "SEE YOU AFTER SCHOOL GUYS!"

Sonic waved her to and said, "Have a nice day honey!"

Risa and Aleena also said, "Bye bye Satoko."

Satoko stops in front of Neko and said, "Hey Neko." The two walk to the bus stop and Neko said, "Well let's just hope we are not too late Satoko." Thats when Satoko said, "I'll race you to the bus stop Neko!" She runs off as she laughed. Neko did the same.

Sonic got himself ready as well. Risa 'in a light blue dress shirt, a blue skirt, leggings with blue flowers on it, and pretty turquoise shoes' said with excitement, "Daddy. Can we go now? I don't wanna be late." Sonic adjusted his tie and said, "Don't worry Risa. I'm almost done. Now get your backpack and we'll head out." Risa speeds out happily as Sonic shook his head while chuckling.

Once he was ready, he grabbed his briefcase, ran with Risa, kissed Maddox on the forehead and said, "See you after work Maddox." Sonic opened the door and there was Aleena's nurse 'the kind hearted and devoting mother' Marina The Porcupine.

Sonic greeted her, "Thank you for coming Marina, did you have a difficult time finding the place?" Marina replied kindly, "Oh no Mr. Royale. Not at all. I memorized the directions you gave me. This house reminds me so much of my childhood home. But I rather not keep you waiting." She giggled as Sonic replied, "Okay, see you guys later."

Risa and Sonic hopped into the car and drove off. Aleena waved goodbye and then made Maddox wave goodbye. Aleena greeted her nurse, "Hello Marina"

Marina replied, "Hello, Aleena. I gotta admit, Sonic picked a good place for the kids to play around." Aleena replied as the two got inside with the baby, "He sure did. So how is your wife and kids?" Marina replied, "Lisa is doing well as much as little Camille and the triplets." She then turn to Maddox and asked, "And how's little Maddox doing?" Maddox giggled.

<meanwhile>

Sonic just arrived at the preschool and dropped off Risa off. He said to Risa, "Alright Risa, don't forget, Satoko's picking you up today. My work is not too far from here. Okay honey?" Risa nodded and said, "Okay Daddy. I'll see you after school, I love you." Sonic walked off and said, "I love you too Risa. Have a good day at preschool." Once Sonic got into the car, he went off to work to his wedding planing business 'called Wedding Runners'. But today the past comes back to Sonic.