A Small Love Letter

A couple of months later, Sonic was at his office getting multiple calls from clients about their wedding plans and gay wedding plans.

He said to the first client, "Okay, your wedding decor will be the same colors as the lesbian flag. I'll have Fiona make sure it's the same colors."

He then gets another caller and said, "Hold the phone Serena." He answers the call and said, "Hey Cyrus, What's the status on your wedding appetizers?"

He then gets a third call as Cyrus answered. Sonic then said, "Okay fresh baked rolls with butter. Can you hold the phone old pal?"

Once he answered and said, "Wedding Runners can I help you?" a familiar voice said, "About time you answered faker!" Sonic sighed and asked, "What is it Shadow?"

Shadows voice said, "You about me and Sonia and our child right?" Sonic answered yes before Shadow asked, "Okay Faker. Listen considering your going to be my brother-in-law. I need you to plan our wedding."

Sonic asked, "What happened to your other wedding planner?" Shadows voice replied, "We fired him. He wouldn't stop harassing Sonia." Sonic sighed deeply and said, "I told her that dude was a perv. So how's Misa?"

Shadow replied, "She's doing super great."

He sighed deeply and asked, "Okay Faker, what's the plan you and Sonia?"

Shadow then explains the plan for their wedding. Sonic took notes and descriptions of the colors for the wedding.

Sonic asked, "I'm guessing just because I'm doing your wedding doesn't mean I'll be best man?"

Shadow replied, "Yea it doesn't mean you'll be best man. But your still invited considering your one of my brides brothers."

Sonic sighed deeply before Shadow said, "I gotta go. We're expecting a second child. See you faker!"

Shadow hangs up as Sonic placed his hands on his face and groaned.

That's when a knock was heard. Sonic respond, "Come in." It revealed to be Scourge as he opened the door. Scourge asked, "Yo you okay blue?"

Sonic shook his head before he asked, "What's up Scourge? Did the client get his tuxedos? Fiona worked all morning on those."

Scourge 'with an uneasy expression' said, "Actually it's more than that. You gotta love letter blue."

He shows the small love letter to the blue hedgehog 'who was not happy cause he knew who it was from'.

Sonic opened it with the letter opener. He took out the message and red it allowed:

Dear Sonic,

I know you hate me for what happened between us, but I still love you deeply. I missed you so much. I shoulda listen to you instead of her.
Please remove your bitter anger towards me and we can both start over. I don't mind meeting your daughters. We did thought about starting a family.  Before any of this.
Sonic please forgive me for all those years ago. I promise I'll trust and believe you and love you til the very end;

-Knuckles

Sonic wasn't phased at this before he said as he burn the letter, "Oh please. Not by gonna happen. He thought writing a love letter would make things better? Nope!"

Scourge asked, "But what if he's really sorry?" Sonic replied, "Don't be pitiful Scourge. You saw how he has been acting. Yet now he's back but he ain't getting me back."

Scourge then asked as they walked to the front entrance, "Is this cause you don't want your family to be disappointed again or your loyalty lies with your deceased wife?"

Sonic answered him, "A little of both. Well both and I don't want to do the same mistake twice."

Scourge felt sympathy towards him and said, "I know your upset about Rika's passing dude. But it will be okay."