Proposal

7 months go by and Sonic and Knuckles are closer than they ever have been 12 years ago.

Here at the house is Satoko 'age 12' and Risa 'age 5'. Maddox 'almost 2 years old' plays with 7 month old Flaire and Shade at the living room, while Knuckles was helping Aleena out with chores.

She didn't mind help along with Marina, though she worries if Knuckles is pushing it.

Aleena said to him, "I appreciate the help Knuckles but are you pushing yourself?"

Knuckles replied, "Not exactly. I mean I can't just do nothing."

Satoko arrived in the living room and sees two of her brothers crawling to her.

Risa stood behind the door way as Satoko said while clapping, "Well done, you two." The boys chuckled while they sat down.

Risa looked at them and said, "They're really cute for being hedgehog half-breeds."

Maddox turn to her sisters and said, "Sissy. Broburs crawls." Satoko replied to her, "I see that Maddox." Risa then said, "We saw that Maddox."

That's when Sonic entered and said, "I'm home." Maddox smiled and said, "Daddy." Then she turns to her brothers and said, "Follow Maddox broburs." She walks off to her father as the boys followed Maddox while crawling.

Satoko and Risa said as the same time, "Welcome home Dad." Sonic replied, "Hey Risa. Hey Satoko."

He then sees Maddox and the boys going to him. Sonic kneeled down and said, "Hey Maddox." Maddox replied, "Daddy." She giggled before Sonic looks at them and asked, "And how are my boys?"

Flaire and Shade coos as Satoko and Risa picked up one each though Satoko also picked up Maddox. Aleena and Knuckles walk to him.

Sonic said to them both, "Hey Mom. Hey Knuckles." He hugged his mother and kissed Knuckles on the cheek.

That's when Sonic held Knuckles hand as Knuckles blushed. Sonic then whispered, "Meet me at the garden. I have a surprise for you."

Sonic then said to his daughters, "Satoko, would you mind watching your brothers and sisters? I gotta 'talk' to Knuckles outside at the garden."

Satoko smiled 'knowing what that means'. She winked and said, "Sure thing Dad." Thats when Satoko looked at Shade and whispered, "You know what that means little brother."

Once Knuckles was outside, he sighs while the wind blew his deadlocks slowly.

That's when Sonic appeared and said simply, "Hey."

Knuckles turn to him and said, "Hey babe." Sonic replied to him while he sighed while blushing, "You know? I'm glad we reconnected." Knuckles replied, "Me too but, do you really forgive me?"

Sonic replied to him, "Of course I do sweetie. You know, I've have been since I saw you. By the way, mind if I ask you something?"

Knuckles shook his head no shyly. Sonic then got down one knee and said as he grabbed Knuckles, "Knux? It's been like, 13 months since we started dating again and I'm happy you took things slow for us. Though it's time to ask you something. Not just for my daughters and our two boys but for us."

Sonic then ask as he showed a ring, "Will you remarry me Knuckles?"

Knuckles sees Sonic was proposing before he had a tear on his face as he smiled and said, "I love to."

Sonic placed the ring on his finger and hugged him. Satoko and Shade watched them from a far. Satoko turns to her brother and whispered, "We will be one happy family brother." Shade smiled as he coos.