An Unexpected Turn

A/N: This involves a pregnant dude. If your weirded by it don't make any bad comments or anything okay? I heard rumors boys can be pregnant after all.

2 weeks after that incident, Amy and Rouge were in their hotel room. Things were not going good.

Both girls were sitting on the couch and getting stressed. Rouge said, "This wedding idea better work Amy. The more we try to help. The worst it's gonna get."

Amy replied, "If only we weren't this selfish. If only Sonic would listen things won't be this bad. Unfortunately, I keep getting reminded of the consequences if I try to approach his daughters. I keep getting reminded of what I did when people see me as the murderer of Sonics wife. I can't even go to his house without violating my parole. He can't even stand me for what I did."

Rouge protested as she placed a hand on her head, "What did you expect? You killed Rika and you try to kill a baby." Amy replied with an upset tone and hurt feelings, "Thanks for reminding me like everyone else."

Rouge sadly then said, "I'm sorry. I didn't mean..." Amy interrupted, "No. I'm sorry. It's the truth. Everyone nowadays only sees me as a killer."

Rouge hugged her and said as Amy cried in her arms, "It's okay Amy. You didn't know what you were doing." Amy sniffs and said, "Rika would still be alive today if I didn't kill her."

Rouge sighs deeply. That's when her phone rang. It was Knuckles.

She answered, "Before you yell at us, I know we messed up. But give us a chance to make things right."

She then heard something shocking and unexpected. She shouted, "WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOUR PREGNANT?! HOW IS THAT POSSIBLE?!"

Knuckles answered on the other line, "I don't know and that's not important. Undoubtedly it belongs to Sonic. It was from that day we...you know. The doctor said it has hedgehog DNA!"

She gasped as she recalled that day. Amy and Rouge knew that this was their last chance of making things right with these two. Rouge then said before she hung up, "Okay, call you back." She then hung up as Amy asked, "What's wrong?" Rouge replied to her with a determined, "We got to get two back together. We may haft to make finished this wedding as soon as possible."

Amy nodded in agreement as Rouge called him back. She explained to him, "Knuckles? Listen, we'll get you both remarried. But we need to make yours and Sonics wedding." Knuckles then said, "Well Sonic did wanted a wedding. But we got married at the courthouse. Nothing fancy. He didn't complain about it."

He sighed deeply and said, "Okay fine. But don't ever go anywhere near Sonic again." Rouge sighed deeply and said, "Very well. We promise. If this works well we won't interfere anymore."

Knuckles replied, "You better. Right now, I gotta talk to Sonics family and tell them." He hung up and asked himself, "What if...?"

He remembered that time just after they got married.

<flashback>

The two got out of the courthouse as Sonic said, "Well I wanted a wedding but, I guess this would do." Knuckles placed an arm around him and said, "Hey things aren't perfect babe. Even though our families don't agree. We got each other and I promise to be by your side no matter what."

<flashback ends>

Knuckles had tears in his eyes and said, "But I broke that promise... I was so stupid and foolish." He then placed a hand on his stomach and said, "Still, would his family even accept this?"

They may hope that things will go good but it will be the opposite of what they think.