Evening At Home

It was already evening when they reached home. Luckily he gotten over it. Sonic got out of the car with his 2 daughters while he sighed. It was cloudy 'which means rain is going to began'.

They entered the house as Sonic shouted, "We're home!" Marina rushes to him and said, "Welcome home Mr. Royale." Sonic replied, "Thank you and thanks again for watching Maddox and Mom for me Marina."

Marina replied as she smiled, "It's not problem Mr. Royale. It's my pleasure. Well I better go."

Sonic asked, "How about you stay for dinner?" Marina replied, "No thank you Mr. Royale. Lisa's preparing some vegetable dinner. She knows darn well I love being a vegetarian." Sonic understood completely. She walked out to her car and said, "See you tomorrow Mr. Royale." Sonic waved goodbye to her as the two girls took off their backpacks and also place them on the hook.

The three walked into the kitchen to see Aleena cooking dinner and Maddox playing on her play-mat. Sonic greeted as Aleena turn to see them, "Welcome back son. Welcome back my sweet granddaughters." The two girls replied to their grandmother, "Hi Grandmother."

Sonic asked, "How's your day Mom?" Aleena replied, "It's been good. Marina has been a good help. I offered her to stay with us but she politely turned it down."

Sonic then said to her, "Well she does have a family." He then turns to the youngest daughter and said as he picked her up, "And how's my little miracle doing?" He kissed her forehead and said, "Aww I missed you Maddox." Baby Maddox cooed happily as she clapped.

Both Risa and Satoko were going to the living room but Sonic stopped them and asked, "Where do you two think your going?" Satoko honestly replied to her, "We're going to watch Tv in the living room." He walked to them and gave Maddox to Satoko and said, "Well take Maddox with you."

Risa sighed deeply and said, "Oh man! I don't wanna watch those big baby shows." Satoko turn to her and said, "Risa, Maddox is still a baby. I haft to tolerate every baby show you watched as a baby. We're big sisters you know. We haft o make sacrifices for little siblings."

Sonic nodded before he said, "Good to know honey. But don't watch Tv too long, it will be dinner soon." Satoko and Risa replied as they walk to the living room with little Maddox, "Okay Daddy." Sonic smiled at his girls before he sighed stressfully.

Aleena asked 'knowing something happened', "What's wrong sweetie?" Sonic hesitated before he explained what happened today. The rain started as Sonic said, "Why? Why come back to me? Mom, he has some nerve coming to me after what he did to me. What's more unnerving is that he spoke to me as if that divorce didn't happen."

Aleena sighed deeply and said, "Not sure why he came to you son, but let's not worry about right now. Dinners almost done so we'll relax and..." there was a sudden knock on the door.

Aleena asked, "Who in the world would be outside when it's raining?" Sonic replied as he walked to the door, "It's probably Marina. She probably forgot her purse."

He heard the door knocking as he said, "Marina? Did you forget your purse?" Though when he was walking it caught Satoko's attention before she followed him. Risa and Maddox were on the couch watching Tv and they were too busy watching to react.

When Sonic opened the door he was appalled to see a wet and out of breath Rouge. Sonic was appalled to see her.

Sonic asked, "What are you doing here? Haven't  you and your 'bestie' caused enough damage already? Not only did you steal my ex-husband from me, but you also framed me for cheating and that prick try to seduce me!"

Rouge replied with a quiver, "Look Sonic. I know your enraged and everything. But listen. I know what we did was unacceptable but please take him back." Sonic growled before he walked outside as Rouge walked backwards. Unaware that Satoko was watching. He said, "Is this some kind of joke!? I already cut ties with him and you! To think you were fixing our marriage but no. You spilled lies and killed our marriage! Now you want to have him back? Fat chance!"

Rouge's jaw dropped as Sonic said with an upset tone, "Forget it! You already won Rouge! Now leave!" Rouge was a little upset before she grabbed him by the shirt and said, "Here I am trying to tell you that you can have him back! But you reject it like it's nothing?! What the heck?!" Sonic shouted, "LET GO OF ME!" She then said, "TAKE HIM BACK NOW!" Sonic shouted, "NO YOU ALREADY HAVE HIM! I AM NOT GOING TO LISTEN TO A LIAR AND THE BEST FRIEND OF MY WIFES MURDERER!" Rouge then screamed and pushed him on the ground in a fit of rage 'which caused Satoko to get shocked.'

When Rouge realized what she did, she tried to help him but Satoko stood in the way. Her hands were rolled into a fist as dark aura was surrounding her. She said in a dark tone, "Leave my Dad alone..."

She was turning into Dark Satoko. She then screamed, "YOUR A FRIEND OF THE PERSON WHO KILLED MY MOM! ANYONE WHO DARES HURT MY FAMILY WILL DIE!"

She then screamed in rage as she attacked Rouge back and forth.

Sonic was shocked as dark Satoko 'in tears and covered in Rouges blood' grabbed the frightened and hurt Rouge by the shirt and said, "Your friend took my Mom away. Now I'm gonna take you away from that monster! I WILL HURT ANYONE WHO DARES HURT MY FAMILY ESPECIALLY MY DAD!" She was gonna hit her but Sonic shouted, "Satoko!" She turn to him as Sonic stood up and said, "I'm okay. Please. Don't go further. Your better than this sweetheart."

The 11 year old hedgehog turn normal as she shook and looked at herself. She was frightened. She let go of Rouge as Sonic rushed to her. He embraced a sobbing Satoko in his arms. He glared at Rouge 'as she felt ashamed'. He then said to her, "Get out of my sight Rouge. You caused my child to go berserk. Amy murdered my wife and she try to kill Maddox. But I won't let you or her hurt my family. Now get off the property or I will have you arrested for trespassing!"

With that said, Rouge got up and walked off. He looked back at the father and daughter embracing each other and whispered, "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you."