Confronting Him

Knuckles entered the diner and looked to see Sonic was nowhere. He hears an 11 year old girls voice said, "If your looking for our Dad he isn't with us."

Knuckles knew who it was and said, "I already saw him going to the restrooms little blue girl." Satoko replied to him, "I'm the only one who knows about it. My sisters asleep from boredom and my baby sister will not remember anything. How dare you crawl back to him after what you did?" Knuckles replied, "It wasn't my fault Rouge lied to me. They set him up."

Satoko replied to him coldly, "It doesn't matter if it's their fault or not. It wasn't an excuse for breaking my Dads heart. But I blame that evil pink witch for murdering my mother & almost killing my baby sister."

Knuckles then said, "Well I'm gonna have a little talk with your father." He walked a few feet before he turned to Satoko and sadly said, "Oh and I'm sorry about what happened to your mother. I wouldn't forgive Amy either. Not just for what she did to Rika but for killing my marriage with your father.  I can never forgive her much as I can't forgive Rouge or myself."

Satoko thought, "I pity the guy. But I can't say their little chat is going to be pretty."

That's when Risa woke up and asked, "Is our food here yet?" Satoko replied as she took a sip, "You were only asleep for 2 minutes Risa." Thats when Risa asked, "Are you alright big sister?"

Satoko said nothing as she sighed. Risa was a little concerned for her. She looked up to Satoko as long as she could remember. Risa gasped as she sees something frightening.

Satoko was going to ask. Risa then whispered in frightened, "Satoko, the scary lady that killed Mommy is here." Satoko looked to see it is her. She glared at her with a growl.

That's when the door open and their two cousins (a mixture of Manic and Mina) run in laughing. A familiar voice said, "Hey girls." They turn to see their uncle Manic.

Risa and Satoko greeted him as Manic asked, "So where's your old man?" Satoko replied, "In the restroom." Manic replied, "Thanks girls." Mina entered and asked, "Hun, where are you going?" Manic told her he was going to the restroom as Mina sighs and gets a table with her two kids.

<meanwhile>

Sonic 'who was confronted by Knuckles' asked, "What do you want Knucklehead? I don't have time to chat with you anymore." Knuckles replied, "You cannot escape the past Sonic. I want you back." Sonic replied as he crossed his arms, "Too bad. You shoulda thought of that before believing that white twit over me."

He asked, "Why can't you just leave me alone?" Knuckles got on his knees and said with his hands folded, "Please Sonic, I beg you for your forgiveness. I do anything to take it back. Please baby I know deep down you love me."

Sonic flatly said, "Wrong, I don't come close. My feelings for you died when me and Rika got together."

Knuckles then asked, "I love you Sonic. Come on I know your mad at me. Will you give me another chance? Will you remarry me?"

Sonic said in a upset tone, "Not even if you paid me. Sorry but I would never remarry you ever. I don't remarry people who chose lying rats more than me." He walked out and looked to see Manic.

He asked, "How much did you hear?" Manic replied, "All of it." Sonic sighed deeply and whispered, "I disappointed you guys once I'm not doing it again. We're not gonna be friends again either."

Sonic then said, "Don't worry, I'm not going to be with him again. So what are you doing here big bro?"

Manic replied as they walk together, "Ehh seeing how your holding up."

Knuckles was a bit heartbroken knowing Sonic can't forgive him. What can make this any worst.