Big Mistake

It was about a 6 or seven weeks since the whole happened. Sonic didn't want to get together with Knuckles again. Not just cause he didn't want to disappoint his family but didn't want to be made a fool of. Though back when Sonic was married to Knuckles in that year when they were married, Knuckles parents 'Locke and Lara-Lee' disapproved of it and were not good parents-in-law to Sonic.

They were aware of Sonic not cheating but they took advantage of it. They were the ones that considered divorce. But there was no telling if they felt bad or not.

Still Amy and Rouge would do anything it takes to get them together again. Though sadly their efforts to clean up their mess only makes things worst.

One Monday Morning, Sonic went back to the bar in order to give one of his clients to set up a wedding here.

Chance the Bear 'who hasn't seen in a long time' said, "Hey dude, long time no see."

Sonic asked, "Ehh Nothing much, just wanna see if there is any chance I can have a wedding arranged here. My client wants to know if it's okay."

Chance replied, "Well if that's what you need then I don't mind, my sister owns this after all. In fact, this apartment complex, it's the family business. My old man use to own this, but when he passed it went to my sister. It's been me, her, and my younger bro ever since."

Sonic replied, "Fascinating. So where would I find her?" Chance answered, "No need, I'll go get her. It's my break after all. So want me to give you an alcoholic drink for old time sake?If not I'll give you some soda"

Sonic thought about it, before he said, "Maybe only one glass of water. Thanks Chance." Thats when the bartender said, "Nah. No problem man. I'll be right back."

He walked off, just after pouring the glass of water.

Sonic sighed deeply as he looked around. Unaware that Amy 'in disguise' placed a drug in the glass.

Amy whispered, "You think it will work?" Rouge replied, "I hope so. I had to lure Knuckles here. Remind me where we got that drug?"

Amy replied, "From Sage. The pharmacy was closed and the dealers wouldn't let me buy any, considering they know I killed Rika."

Rouge sighed deeply. Hoping this would work. They couldn't be more wrong.

Knuckles sees Sonic as he took the water with the drug in it. But that drug can cause one illusion, but when he wakes up it would ware off.

Knuckles walked in, he sighed lovingly. Rouge told him that Sonic may give him a chance if he met him at the bar.

Knuckles sat next to him and said, "Hey there cute stuff." Sonic turns to him but to his surprise he thought he saw Rika alive and well. Sonic 'in relief' said, "Rika. Your alive." He hugged him tightly and said, "Oh Rika, I am never going to leave you again." That confused Knuckles.

Thinking why he was calling him Rika. But he thought he was in denial and said, "Well babe. How about we have a little fun in my apartment room."

Sonic agree to it and they went up for some fun.

<10:30 AM>