The Dream

The day before Maddox's first birthday, Sonic had a stressful day. Once again, Knuckles try to talk to him but unfortunately, it wasn't a good time. Due to the fact that he buried his Father-In-Law.

Though Sonic couldn't help but feel a little bad. Just after Knuckles walks off, Scourge told him something. He remembered them;

Scourge: Blue? Don't you think your being too harsh on him? He maybe your Ex-husband but look. I know your angry at him. But you gotta stop. What he did was in the past. My ex-husband may have been an ass. But he did change for me and I think about remarrying him.

Sonic: Wait you married a man too?

Scourge; Hell yeah. You probably know him. It's Fleetway. It's a long story. But think about it. If he was still with the white twit than why would he turn to you after 11 whole years? There might be a chance for you two again. He's getting to the point where he can't live anymore.

<a minute later>

Sonic laid in bed until he fell asleep with a stressful sigh.

<dream>

Sonic looks around. It was nothing but darkness. Until he saw a light behind him. It was Rika with a stern look on her face.

Sonic in tears said, "Rika!" He was gonna hug her but Rika stopped him and said, "Sonic. I'm here to tell you that you need to move on. You can't keep grieving forever."

Sonic then said sadly, "But Rika, I missed you." Rika replied, "I miss you too Sonic. But I'm also here to show you the truth about Knuckles."

Sonic was a tad upset about that name, until Rika told him, "Sonic. I know your mad at him for what happened 11 years ago but you can't hold a grudge forever. I'm gonna show you the truth."

Sonic asked, "How? He's probably still..." he trailed off as Rika showed him a part of the past. It was the day Knuckles realized Sonic was telling the truth.

Sonic let out a 'huh?' as Rika pointed at the couple.

Rouge then shamefully said as she decided to tell Knuckles The truth, "Knuckles? I gotta confession. Sonic didn't cheat on you. Amy and I set him up. I took the pics while she tried to seduce him. We agreed to help each other so we can have you both to ourselves. All those things I said about him being a deceiving cheater?"

She was in tears as she said, "I lied... I'm a deceiver not him."

Knuckles 'in shock' growls and said, "Get out!" Rouge runs off as Sonic was shocked at this. Knuckles punched the wall and said, "I gotta get back to Sonic. But what if Amy successfully...?" He trails off as he sees the news about Amy getting arrested for murder.

Knuckles asked, "What am I going to do? Where could I find him? Oh God please tell he didn't become an aggressive drunk! I gotta find him and apologize."

Sonic was a little surprised by this before he said, "So now he's realized I told the truth after 11 years." Rika then said, "There's another one." They then went to another part of the past.

Knuckles looked to see Sonic at the diner as he gasped before he said to himself, "Come on! Come on! Keep it cool. You haven't seen him 11 years. Try to talk to him as if we're not divorced."