DISCLAIMER

i just wanna preface this by saying THIS ISNT A NORMAL BOOK!
i've been watching oth and i have these ideas for concepts and bc i ❤️ cmm i make a lucas story. i've basically just picked episodes that i would like to encorporate my oc into. so i guess it's more like one shots related to specific episode rather than a whole book but the relationships do follow a sort of story line between the characters. idk rlly how to explain it.

but it basically means there won't be regular updates but rather some sprinkled in randomly if i want my oc to be in the episode.

AND sometimes i save an episode to write my oc into but i don't do it right away or i go back and think that it might be a good episode to add so i will let you guys know if i add an episode out of order if you'll wanna go back and read it!!

ALSO i made another oc to kinda continue the drama between the love triangle now that i'm taking lucas out of it. but i don't rlly write for him at all it's just kinda an explaination/filler to keep the shows storyline the same.

if you guys want me to post kinda a season summary of what happens even if i dont post all the episodes i'll be happy to do it. and if you have an episode request i'll try my best to post those!!

if y'all wanna send me any questions about this god awful explanation please lmk and i will try to answer to the best of my ablility ❤️❤️❤️ thanks