{The Truth}

"Oh. That's a lot of shopping bags, I'm guessing shopping with Mingi yesterday went well, " I heard my mom say when she entered my room.

"Yeah..Mingi bought all this stuff, they are-"

"Girl clothes?"

I nodded slowly. Here we go, a lecture about how I'm a boy and shouldn't be wearing girl clothes-

"I didn't know that you wore women's clothes, but if that's what you want to do, that's fine with me."

"Wait, really?" I asked looking in her direction.

"Yeah, wish you would've told me sooner though, we could've went shopping together!" She said putting her hands on my shoulders and I nodded smiling widely.

"Honestly, I only have them because..I'm pretending to be Mingi's long distance girlfriend Yubin for a few weeks because he's too embarrassed to tell his friends that they broke up." I said looking at my hands and heard her sigh.

"Is this what you want?" She asked sitting down beside me on my bed.

"I mean...I don't mind, but it is kinda awkward. "

"Why is that?"

"Because, I'm a guy wearing dresses and skirts in front of other guys who believe that I'm a girl. "

"And?"

"And what? That's it."

"And you're pretending to be a girl for a guy who you have a crush on?" She asked making my eyes widen.

"Mom, how-"

"Yeosang, you're my son, I know everything about you and I know the way that you look at him vs how you look at other people, " She said putting her hand in mine.

"So..you know that I'm gay and...you aren't mad?" I asked looking in her direction.

"No honey, of course not. You're my baby, I love you no matter what..your father and I both do."

"Wait, dad knows too?"

"Mhm, sure do buddy," I heard my dad say by the door and I couldn't help but smile.

"So neither of you are mad or ashamed of me?" I asked as I felt my dad sit down on the other side of me.

"No, but I am upset that you haven't told Mingi how you feel, yet you're pretending to be someone you aren't for him," my dad said as my parents wrapped their arms around me.

"That's because I don't want to lose him as a friend. He's the only person in the world who treats me like a normal person. "

"Baby, I know that you can't see it, but that boy looks at you like you are the only one who exists," my mom said rubbing my arm.

"Really?"

"It's true. I think that you should at least tell him your feelings, I'm sure that no matter what happens, you will always be close and maybe it could even bring you both closer, " my dad said and I nodded looking at my hands.

"I'll talk to him, but I pray to God that you are both right, " I said making them chuckle and kiss my head.

I really do have amazing supportive parents, I just really hope that they're right and this won't end badly...

~

"Yeosang, today we're meeting them at the arcade, so let's find you something comfortable to wear," I heard him say when he walked into my room and I sighed.

"Actually Mingi...can I talk to you for a moment?" I asked looking in his direction and felt him sit down on my bed beside me.

"Sure, what's up?"