{Valentine's Day}

I walked down the stairs and heard my parents getting ready for their date.

"Oh, Yeosang! Hey, we'll be home late. Are you sure that you and Mingi aren't doing anything today?"

"No mom, he's working all day today," I said before she hugged me.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm sure that has something planned, even if it's for tomorrow," She said, making me smile with a nod.

"Call us if you need anything or if anything happens, alright?" My dad said putting his hands on the sides of my face making me look in his direction and I nodded before he hugged me.

The both kissed my cheeks before they left.

I sighed sitting on the couch and felt Bada put her head on my lap, making me smile and I pet her head.

"Come on, Bada, let's go upstairs and take a nap," I said standing up and she followed me upstairs.

~

I bolted up when I heard a loud bang sound outside my bedroom door, making Bada bark. I quickly felt up Bada's neck before closing her mouth, shushing her before I heard movement.

"Look, I don't know who you are! But my Dobermann is trained to attack anyone at my command! So either leave now or I'll let her loose on you!"

"Yeosang, it's me! Open the door!"

"Mingi?!" I asked before getting off the bed and opened the door and he immediately hugged me, making me chuckle, "What're you doing here? I thought that you had work."

"I just wanted to surprise you, baby. Here, I got you chocolates and roses."

"What color of roses?"

"Well, I was going to get you red, but then I thought, that's too original. Then I was going to get white, but then I was like, you aren't dead and we're not getting married, soooo, I went with yellow roses, because they're yellow like the sun, and you're my sunshine- I'm rambling, sorry. They're yellow roses," He said making me smile widely.

"Mini, I love them. Thank you," I said putting my hand on the side of his face and felt his lips before kissing him softly, "How'd you even get inside?"

"Your parents hid the house key for me," He said, caressing my cheek softly and I nodded before he kissed my cheek softly, "Happy Valentine's day, baby."

"Happy Valentine's day. Hey, my dad got my mom a collection of romance movies. Do you want to watch them as we cuddle and eat the chocolate?"

"Sure, I'd love to," He said making me smile and we went downstairs.

I could barely focus on what was being said in the movie, because Mingi kept kissing me, not that I'm complaining though. I love kissing him.

"Mini," I giggled against his lips and he pulled away from the kiss.

"I'm sorry, baby. I just missed you, so much."

"I missed you too, baby," I said wrapping my arms around his neck, "Oh! I know that we weren't supposed to spend Valentine's day together, but I got you something. Let me go get it."

Mingi's POV.

"Alright," I said smiling and sat up, letting him off the couch and watched him leave the room.

A few minutes later he came in with a small black box and handed it to me as he sat down beside me.

"It's not much, but it's what I could afford. If you don't like it, you can take it back, I still have the receipt," He said as I opened it. Inside was a silver ring that looked like thorns.

"Baby, I love it. Thank you," I said before kissing his cheek softly.

"Good. I had my mom help me. I knew exactly what I wanted. I wanted to get you a ring that looked like a crown of thorns, like the crown on Jesus's head, because you are Christian- I'm sorry, is that stupid?" He asked, making me chuckle.

"No baby, it's perfect. Really, thank you. It means a lot...you're so amazing."

"I'm glad that you like it...Mingi, I really love you."

"I really love you too, Yeosang."

He smiled as I put it on and I put his hand on the side of my face, letting him feel my lips before I kissed him softly. I put the box on the side table as he straddled my lap, not breaking the kiss and I smiled against his lips. I felt him put his hands under my shirt and slightly moved his hips before we heard the front door open, making him move off my lap quickly and I fixed my shirt.

"Oh, hi guys!" His mom said smiling widely at us.

"Sorry, she's drunk. Sweetheart, go to bed. I'll be there in a second," His dad said looking at her and she nodded before slowly walking up the stairs, "Now, you two...Take it to the bedroom. We eat and watch TV on that couch," He said making me chuckle a bit.

"Yes dad, sorry," Yeosang said looking in his direction and I smiled at him.

"Goodnight, you two. Don't stay up late. I love you, happy Valentine's day," He said before going upstairs and Yeosang looked in my direction.

"That was close," He said making me laugh.

"At least we weren't naked."

"Yeah, thank God!"

"Come on. Let's go to bed," I said putting my hand in his and he nodded as I turned off the TV and we went upstairs to his room

"We aren't actually going to sleep, are we?" He asked after I closed his bedroom door and I chuckled.

"Oh no. Just try to stay quiet," I said before taking my shirt off and he smiled widely, putting his hands on my chest.

"Yes dear."

(A/N date night, with San!^^ (I'm delusional) happy Valentine's day!)