{Mistakes}

Mingi ended up staying the night with me after our date. It was currently in the middle of the night and I couldn't sleep. All I wanted to do was trace my fingers on Mingi's soft cheeks and admire how amazing he is. I don't even know if he's awake. I'm laying on top of him, his arms wrapped around my waist. My legs between his and my head is on his shoulder. This position can't be comfortable for him, but he insisted on it. He said that he wanted to feel me as close as possible to him. I slowly trailed my hand up his chest to the side of his face, careful not to wake him up if he was asleep. I slowly rubbed circles on his cheek with my thumb and hummed quietly.

"I love you so much, Mingi, " I whispered and felt him rub my back.

"I love you too, Yeosang. So much more," He whispered back and I chuckled before sitting up, straddling his waist, "what's the matter? Can't sleep?"

"No, it's hard to sleep when the one you love is with you and all you wanna do is talk to them, touch them and listen to their voice. " I said smiling down at his direction.

"Yeah, me too," he said putting his hands on my thighs.

"Mingi?"

"Hm?"

"What can you see right now?"

"Well..considering that it's dark, not much. But I can see the moonlight shining through the window, hitting your face perfectly. I can see your beautiful smile. Your perfect messy hair and gorgeous, soft skin...you're incredibly beautiful, Yeosang. "

I nodded smiling and felt him sit up and lean against the headboard of the bed. He put one of his hands on the side of my face and I felt my cheeks heat up.

"Yeosang, can I kiss you?" He asked in a whisper tone and I nodded.

I felt him place his lips on mine and I slowly kissed back as I wrapped my arms around his neck and he pulled me closer to him. I felt our clothed crotches rub against each other and I quickly pulled away with a gasp and got off of him.

"I- I'm sorry, I didn't mean to do that- I- see, Mingi I told that this wasn't going to be easy. I can't see what I'm doing and I make stupid mistakes like that. I- maybe this was a bad idea-"

"Hey, hey," He whispered putting his hands on the sides of my face making me look in his direction, "it's not your fault. I'm the one who pulled you closer to me. I got carried away and I'm sorry. Don't blame yourself for my mistakes. I should have asked before pulling you closer to me. It wasn't my intention to do anything more than just kiss you. I just wanted to reach you better. I'm really sorry. I won't do it again."

I sighed before wiping my teary eyes and felt him kiss my forehead.

"Mingi?"

"Hm?"

"Are you sure that you want to be with me?"

"Of course Yeosang. I love and adore you so much more everyday. My heart can't handle being without you. "

I nodded smiling a little.

"Do you...ever want to..do more than just kiss?"

"Well yeah, but only when you are ready. I know that it's probably scary, so I don't want to just jump into it. I want to know that it is something that you truly want to do. I want to make you feel good and loved and cared for. I don't want you to be uncomfortable with yourself or me. Yeosang, I want it to be all about you. "

"I want to so much, but I'm just scared. I don't want to disappoint you," I said playing with the hem of my shirt.

"Yeosang, you could never disappoint me. In fact, you amaze me more and more everyday. But I understand that it's scary and I will wait until you are truly ready. I'd never do anything that you weren't comfortable with. I'm not in this relationship just to get into your pants, Yeo it's more than that. What I feel for you is real. I want to make you happy every day, I want to hold your hand, sing to you in the car...make you feel special, like you're the only boy in the world, " He whispered and I trailed my hands up his chest to his shoulders and hugged him tightly.

"I love you, Mingi. I promise to do the best that I can and always love and cherish you. "

I heard him chuckle a bit before kissing my cheek softly making me smile widely, "I love you too, Yeosang. "

(A/N sorry it's short, I was in a rush, but I will make the next one longer and I hope you enjoyed it. Sorry for any misspellings)