{Not Your Fault}

I didn't know what time it was and I didn't care that it was still dark outside, I needed to call Mingi, immediately.

I picked my phone up from my bedside table, taking it off the charger and told siri to call 'Min Min' that was his name in my phone.

"Hello?"

"M- Mingi? Did I wake you?"

"No baby, I'm at Yunho's house. Is everything alright? You sound like you're crying. Do I need to come over?"

"No no, I just...I had a really bad dream."

"Oh..do you want to tell me what it was about?"

"I had a dream where...I could see what you look like," I said as I sat up against the headboard of my bed and he was silent for a moment, which kind of made me nervous.

"Baby?...can I ask you what I looked like in your dream?" I heard him ask and I smiled a bit.

"Mingi, you were so handsome...you had chocolate brown eyes, short black hair, an adorable gummy smile. I don't know if you actually have them, but you had a freckle on your right cheek under your eye and another freckle on your left cheek, a little bit lower than your right freckle...you were so pretty."

"Yeo, are you sure that you are actually blind?" I heard him ask and I raised my eyebrow in confusion.

"Yes, why?"

"Because, you just described exactly what I look like," He said making my eyes widen.

"Wait, seriously?!"

"Yes, baby, first thing in the morning, I'm coming over and I'm kissing the shit out of you," He said making me chuckle.

Mingi's POV.

I talked to Yeosang a bit more until he started to get tired and we said our goodbyes and I hung up before looking at Yunho who was eating chips on his bed.

"Dude, what if he's lying to you?" He asked with mouth full of honey butter chips.

"About what?" I asked sitting beside him and took the bag of chips from him, putting a few in my mouth.

"Being blind."

"Huh? Do you hear yourself right now? Yeosang isn't a liar."

"How do you know that for sure? He could have easily lied to you about it. Mingi, you are very gullible. Besides, yeah sure, he's blind, but what do you get out of being in a relationship with someone like him? You can just kiss him whenever you want without warning him. You can't just hold his hand without telling him who you are, first. I can only imagine how hard the sex is-"

"Okay, I'm going to stop you right there. Yeosang isn't lying about being blind. What I get out of being a relationship with "someone like him" whatever the hell that means. Is I get an amazing, funny, caring and loving boyfriend. Yeosang, is so special and unique. He knows so much and he amazes me every day..I love it when I stay the night with him or he stays with me and feels my face in the morning. I love it when he feels my lips before kissing me. I love it when we're gonna go for a walk and he wraps his arm around mine or he holds my hand...I love watching him eat and his nose scrunches up or his cheeks fill with food, or his eyes widen when he thinks it tastes really good," I said smiling as I looked at my hands, "I love his adorable lisp..I love his shyness. I love watching him when he's listening to the sounds outside."

"Oh Mingi, I'm happy for you. I've literally never seen you so happy ever and I've known you since kindergarten. Bro, do you know how many times that you've ditched me to hangout with that blind kid? You were gonna ditch me when he called, weren't you?" He asked smirking at me and I rolled my eyes.