{Surgery}

"Mingi, thank you again for being here. I know that Yeosang, is terrified. But you just being here for him, makes him feel so much better."

"Of course," I said smiling softly at his mom, "I told him that I'd always be here for him."

Today, Yeosang, was having his surgery to hopefully help his sight. I was in the waiting area with his parents. we've been here for what felt like hours. God, I just want to see him, hold him and kiss him. I've prayed nonstop. I just want him to be alright. I looked up from the floor when the doctor came into the waiting area, and I quickly stood up from my chair.

"He's resting right now. The surgery went well, but we won't know about his sight, until the gauze come off in a few days. He can go home tonight, we just want to keep him for a few hours to make sure everything is alright. You can go see him, now." The doctor said looking at us and we nodded before following him to the room.

When we got to his room I smiled widely as soon as I saw him. He was laying down in the bed and his eyes were covered with gauze pads.

"Yeosang?" His mom said softly and he turned his head in her direction.

"Mom?" He asked softly, putting his hand out for her, which she gladly took into her own, "Is Mingi, still here?"

"I'm right here, baby," I said before putting my hand in his other hand and sighed with a smile as he turned his head in my direction, making me smile.

"Yeo, how're you feeling?" His dad asked looking at him.

"It hurts and I'm tired and hungry. But I'm alright."

"When we leave, we'll get you something to eat," His mom said looking at him and he nodded.

"Mingi, will you lay with me?" Yeosang, asked softly and I hummed before laying down beside him and he wrapped his arms around my waist, putting his head on my chest.

"I love you, Yeosang," I whispered before kissing his head.

"I love you too, Mini," He whispered before putting his hand on the side of my face, feeling my lips before kissing me softly, and I smiled against his lips.

~Yeosang's POV

When I got home, Mingi and I decided to just lay down in my room, since I couldn't do much of anything else. Mingi, was rubbing my back as my head rested on his chest.

He was humming softly, making me smile a bit.

"Mingi, I really want to see you. even if it's just a little bit."

"I know baby. You know what I want you to see?"

"What?"

"Outside. You like listening to the sounds of it, but I think that you'll enjoy seeing it more."

"Really?"

"Mhm, it's beautiful...But not as beautiful as you," He said making me chuckle.

"Mingi?"

"Yes baby?"

"Will you still love me, if I'm still blind?"

"Yeosang, what kind of question is that? Of course I'm still going to love you. blind or not, you're my everything."

"I don't know, I just..."

"I know baby. But I promise you that I am always going to love you. Never think otherwise, alright?"

I nodded against his chest as I felt tears sting my eyes, but I managed to hold them back. Words can't describe how much Mingi means to me. I don't know why I always think he'll fall out of love with me. He's proven time and time again how much he loves and cares about me. I'm just so scared that all this is too good to be true...

~To Be Continued~

(A/N love y'all so much!!!♡♡♡♡♡)