{Open Your Eyes}

"Yeosang, it's okay. The doctor said that the gauze can come off today," My mom said putting her hand on my shoulder and I sighed shaking my head.

"I don't want to, I'm scared. What if it didn't work? What if it made my sight worse? What if-"

"Yeosang," My dad said putting his hands in mine and I turned my head in his direction, "Come with me," He said helping me stand up from my bed and led me to my window, "Remember when you were little and I held you by the window, because you liked looking at the light?"

"Yeah."

"Turn your head towards the window and look at it through the gauze. Tell me what you see," My dad said wrapping his arm around my shoulders and I turned my head towards the windows and took a deep breath before opening my eyes and felt tears sting my eyes.

"Dad?"

"What do you see, Yeosang?"

Mingi's POV.

I tapped my foot against the floor, counting down the seconds until my shift was over. Today was the day that Yeosang was able to take his gauze off, and I was extremely nervous. I don't know anything yet, I don't even know if he took them off yet.

I looked at the clock on the wall and smiled widely before running to clock out and ran to my car after saying goodbye to my coworkers. When I got to Yeosang's house, I knocked on the door repeatedly until the door opened and I saw his mom with teary eyes.

"What's wrong? Is he okay? Can he see?'

"He's alright, but um...Follow me, he's been crying since well...Just go talk to him."

I nodded before walking into his room and saw him standing by the window and I knocked lightly a couple times.

"Yeosang?"

"Mingi," He said turning to face me and I smiled looking at him as I walked towards him.

"Baby, are you alright?" I asked putting my hands on the sides of his face, wiping his tears away with my thumbs and he nodded before kissing me softly, which caught me off guard, because he didn't feel my lips first.

"You were right. I enjoy looking outside more than listening to it," He said smiling widely at me and I smiled widely before realizing what he just said.

"Wait, what?" I asked, making him chuckle.

"Mingi, I can see you. Though you are very blurry, but I can see your brown hair and eyes. Your plump lips, the two freckles on your face. Mini, you're so much more handsome than I imagined," He said making me smile widely and I picked him up and my arms, spinning around as I began to cry and he chuckled before I kissed him deeply.

I felt him put his hands on the sides of my face and wiped my tears away as we kissed.

"Baby, have you seen yourself, yet?" I asked looking at him when we pulled away from the kiss.

"No, mostly because I'm kinda scared to. This is all so new to me," He said looking at me and I nodded before kissing his cheek softly.

"Well anytime you want to, we can. Baby, you're so incredibly beautiful."

"Heh, thank you Mingi," He said smiling as I put him down, "Hey. Can we go for a walk? I want you to show me around."

"Of course we can, and if at any time it gets to be too much, just tell me."

"Okay, I will. I want to see your friends too. I want to see everything and everyone," He said making me chuckle.

"Of course, baby."