{New Glasses}

"Ready to go?" Mingi asked smiling at me and I nodded before he linked our arms together, making me chuckle and he looked at me.

"What?"

"Mini."

"Oh, shit I'm sorry. I'm so used to helping you," He said moving his arm and I shook my head before linking our arms again.

"No, I like it. You're just so cute," I said, making him smile widely and I kissed his cheek softly.

Today, Mingi was taking me to get my new glasses, which are supposed to make my eyesight a little bit better for me.

I smiled watching Mingi as he drove with one hand on the wheel and the other on my thigh.

"Hey Mingi?"

"Yes baby?"

"You're really handsome," I said making him smile at me for a second.

"Yeosang. You're really beautiful," He said looking at the road and I kissed his cheek softly.

Mingi's POV.

I smiled at him for a moment when he put my hand in his and started looking at it.

"Mingi, you do wear a lot of rings," He said making me chuckle.

"Do you not like them?"

"No no, I love them. I think that you look hot with them. Especially the one that I bought for you, which I noticed that you wear on your ring finger," He said making me look at him for a second and saw him smirking at me.

"So? It's not like I wear it on that finger on purpose," I said looking at the road and heard him chuckle.

"Mingi."

"Alright, I do wear on that finger on purpose. It's because the ring is special to me, 'cause it's from you. And well...Yeosang, I want to marry you one day and wearing it on that finger makes me feel like we are."

"Aww, Min Min. I want to marry you too," He said, before I felt him kiss my cheek, making me smile widely before we arrived at the place.

I will marry you, someday...

~

Yeosang's POV.

When we got back to my house, my parents were at work and Mingi decided to stay for a bit.

I was looking in the mirror in my bedroom, just looking at my new glasses when I felt Mingi wrap his arms around my waist and kiss my neck, making me chuckle.

"Do you like them?" I asked looking at him through the mirror and he put his chin on my shoulder.

"Baby, I love them. You look really good, glasses really suit you."

"Really?" I asked turning around and wrapped my arms around his neck and he nodded before kissing me and I smiled against his lips.

"Yeosang, anything suits you," He said smiling at me and put his hand on the side of my face.

"Can I tell you something?"

"Of course. Baby, you can tell me anything."

"I'm happy that I can see you and my parents, but...Mingi, I really hate that I can see. Everything is so hard and I keep getting annoyed and frustrated with it all. I misplace stuff and I can't remember where things are," I said walking towards my bed and sat down, putting my face in my hands and sighed, "And Bada, I didn't even think about her. She must be so confused about everything," I said looking at him and he got on his knees in front of me and put his hands on my thighs.