{First Day}

I smiled listening to the soft snores of Mingi as he slept beside me in his bed. I spent the night with him at his and his grandparents house last night and today Mingi was going to tell his grandparents about us being in a relationship.

I admit that I'm a bit nervous about how they'll react to it, considering that they are very religious. I can't see if they are happy or mad, the only thing that I have to go off on is the tone of their voice...

Feeling Mingi's face in the morning has become a habit of mine. I can't help it, I just want to touch him all the time and feel him against me. In my mind, Mingi is absolutely perfect. His skin is so soft and he's always so warm. He's like a living and breathing blanket, soft, warm and comforting.

My pointer finger slowly trailed down his nose before I slowly moved my fingers to his soft lips. He really is beautiful, even if I can't see it. I can feel it.

Mingi's POV.

I felt him feeling my face and I tried my hardest not to smile. Right now he was feeling my lips. I opened my eyes and saw his face so close to mine, I felt the air get caught in my throat as I looked at him. He looked so beautiful, like an absolute dream. It's hard to believe that he's actually real.

He leaned in slowly before putting his lips against mine, kissing me softly and I couldn't help but smile against his lips, kissing him back.

When he pulled away from the kiss, I saw him smile widely as he caressed my cheek softly.

"You're so beautiful, Yeosang."

"Did I wake you up?"

"In the sweetest way. Baby, I love kissing you."

"I love kissing you, too. Mingi, I really love you."

"I really love you too, baby."

He felt my lips before kissing me once more and I pulled him closer to me, putting my face in the crook of his neck and heard him chuckle.

"Mingi?"

"Mhm?"

"Are you really going to tell your grandparents about us today?"

"Mhm, do you not want me to? Are you not ready yet? Cause I can wait."

"No, I am ready and I want you to, but I'm worried about what they'll say. Mingi, what if they don't accept us?"

"Baby, it'll be alright, I promise. Yes, they are very religious, but I don't think that they won't accept us. They love me and really love you..it'll be alright, I'll be right there beside you the whole time," I reassured him and he nodded before I kissed his cheek softly.

"Mingi...am I hard?" He asked looking at me and I looked under the blanket at his clothed crotch.

"You don't look hard-"

"Oh Mingi! Not like that!" He said laughing and I nodded laughing as well.

"You asked me if you were hard, how am I supposed to know what you mean?"

"I mean like, am I hard to deal with?" He asked looking at me and I immediately stopped laughing.

"What do you mean 'hard to deal with'? Yeosang, there's nobody 'dealing' with you at all. Yes, people take care of you, but that doesn't mean that they are dealing with you. Please don't ever think of it that way, and to answer your question, no, you're not hard to take care of."

"Really?"

"Mhm. Baby, I love taking care of you, even though I know that you don't need it."

He smiled widely before feeling my lips and kissed me softly.