{Trust}

I looked up at the direction of my bedroom ceiling and hummed softly, feeling Mingi, place soft kisses on my neck as he laid on top of me, between my legs on my bed and I rubbed his back.

"How was church today?"

"It was alright, I almost fell asleep though," He said with a chuckle and I smiled.

"I missed you."

"Mm, baby I missed you too," He said before I felt him move to hover over me.

He moved my hand to his lips, making me feel them before he kissed me softly making me smile against his lips. I loved when did little things like, letting me feel his lips before kissing him. It's such a small thing, that means so much to me. Mingi, has always been so kind and gentle towards me, even before we started dating. Doing things that to other people would seem strange, such as feeding me, helping me as we walk together, helping me change clothes. But to me, everything he does, makes me so incredibly happy, because it shows me just how much he loves and cares about me.

"At this point, we should just live together," He said making me chuckle.

"You think so?"

"Mhm, we're always together. We even work together."

"True, but we can't, we're still in school."

"Yeah...would you ever want to live with me?"

"Mm..Yes, I would."

"Do you trust me enough to take care of you?"

"Mingi, you already take care of me, so of course I do."

"Would your parents trust me enough to take care of you?"

"I don't know, I know that they really like you, but like and trust are two completely different things," I said caressing his cheek softly and felt him nod.

My parents...hard to tell if they trust anyone to take care of me. Their whole life is surrounded by me. Me being born blind was really hard on them. I remember my father told me that there were times when my mother held me and cried as I cried, because she didn't know what to do for me. I would cry for long hours of the night and through half of the day, just because I couldn't see anything. The only time that I really stopped crying was when my father would hold me while standing in front of a window, because I was so mesmerized by the light. As I got older, it got easier for them. I would sit in front of the living room window as my parents did their own things, and I'd just look at the light for hours.

"I'll be right back, I'm gonna go get a bottle of water, you want anything?"

"No, but thank you."

Mingi's POV.

I hummed before kissing his cheek softly and got off the bed and told him that I'd be right back.

I walked down the stairs and to the kitchen where I found his parents making dinner together.

"Hey Mingi," His dad said smiling at me and his mom looked behind her from the stove and smiled widely at me with a small wave.

"Hey, um..can I talk to you guys?" I asked looking at them as I leaned against the island.

"Sure, is everything alright? Is it Yeosang?" His mom asked wiping her hands on her dish towel, slight panic in her voice.

"Don't worry, everything is fine, Yeosang is perfect," I reassured them and they nodded with a sigh, "I just wanted to maybe talk to you about the possibility of Yeosang and I living together in the future. "

"Oh..," his mom said before his parents looked at each other for a moment before looking at me, "Mingi, we've actually talked about this before. Obviously, we can't keep Yeosang, there will be a moment in his life where he will want to move out into his own place, and that does worry us, but...Mingi, we trust you to take care of him," His mom said looking at me and I nodded smiling a bit.