{Tired}

"I guess we should uh...talk about earlier, huh?" I heard Mingi say, making me look in his direction.

We were sat in his car that was parked in my driveway. I nodded looking at my hands and felt him put his hand on my thigh.

"Yeosang. If you want time to think about it, that's fine with me. But I meant what I said. I really do like you."

"I don't want to think about it...I just don't want to disappoint you. "

"Why would you disappoint me?"

"Because I..say that we do start dating. I'm blind, which means that it's not going to be easy to do things like kiss, hold hands or...intimacy," I said looking in his direction and heard him chuckle a bit.

"Yeosang, I know that you are insecure about it, but I've already told you, you being blind doesn't matter to me and don't worry about kissing, holding hands or...intimacy, " He said the last part with a chuckle, making me laugh a bit, "I will take care of you and all of that. And I would never do anything that would make you uncomfortable. "

I felt tears sting my eyes as I looked at him, before feeling his hand on my cheek, his thumb wiping a tear away.

"It's going to be okay Yeo, don't worry too much. I promise to always treasure you. I will always take care of you, not because I think that you need it, but because I want to. Yeosang, I love you so much more than you know. "

"Min, I really love you too. I..I want to give us a try. But if at any point you get tired of me, please tell me and I'll understand. "

"I could never get tired of you, it's definitely the other way around, you'll get tired of me."

"Not possible. "

"Then I guess we'll never get tired of each other, " He said making me smile, "Yeosang?"

"Hm?"

"Can I kiss you?"

I felt my cheeks heat up immediately. He actually wants to kiss me? I mean..I know that we kissed earlier but that was suddenly, I don't even know if I kissed back correctly. I mean it felt right. His lips were so soft, and he was very gentle and slow with the kiss and- I'm taking too long to respond, he probably thinks that I don't want to kiss him now, great!

"I do! I- yes, yes you can kiss me- sorry I-"

I was cut off by Mingi's lips on mine, both of his hands were on the sides of my face. I slowly closed my eyes, kissing him back. It was a slow and sweet kiss. I hesitantly put my hands on his shoulders as he moved his hands to my waist and I hummed into it. When we pulled away from the kiss, he caressed my cheek softly making me smile more.

"Your lips are soft," I said without realizing and quickly covered my mouth, making him chuckle.

"I'm glad you think so. Your lips are soft too. "

"Mingi?"

"Hm?"

"Whenever you want to...kiss me or...more, please tell me?"

"Of course. I'd never do anything without your consent. I also want to know if you want it as well. Plus I know that just random touches from people always scare you because you can't see them. "

"Thank you, " I said before putting my hands on the sides of his face, feeling it before I turned his head to the side and kissed his cheek softly and I heard him chuckle, "I know that was awkward, but it was meant to be cute," I said smiling at him.

"It was...you are."

I smiled more and removed my hands from his face.

"Do you want to come in?"