{My Mingi, My Yeosang}

"Yeosang, I'm so sorry. That was a really stupid date idea," Mingi said, making me chuckle.

"No, Min I loved it. I loved listening to you explain the different Christmas lights to me and the colors. I really enjoyed," I said rubbing circles on the back of his hand with my thumb as I looked in his direction as we walked.

"You're just saying that to be nice."

"No baby, I really mean it."

"I took you to see Christmas lights."

"So?"

"Yeosang, you're blind."

"Mini, I can still see light and shadows and I liked imagining all the lights that you explained to me," I said smiling widely and he chuckled before kissing my cheek softly, "Mingi, can I tell you something?"

"Mhm."

"My parents never took me to see Christmas lights, they don't decorate for the holidays either because I can't see the decorations. So I'm really happy that you took me to the lights. I had a wonderful time."

"You'd tell me if you didn't, right?"

"Absolutely, baby I'm always honest with you."

"Good," He said before wrapping his arms around my waist from behind and kissed my cheek softly, "Yeosang, I love you."

"I love you too, baby," I said turning my head to the side and he put my hand on the side of his face and I felt his lips with my thumb before kissing him softly.

I swear, Mingi, is the cutest person ever. He took me to see Christmas lights, not really thinking much about it. It didn't really hit him until halfway through the date that I wouldn't be able to see anything, I didn't say anything though, because I like being with him and I really liked listening to him talk. I thought that the date he planned was very sweet. Mingi, sometimes doesn't always think when he does or plans things like this. But I don't mind, I think that it makes him absolutely adorable and I know that he means well. I love him so much.

When we got to my house we went to my room and cuddled on my bed. He was playing with my hair and I had my my eyes closed and my face is his chest. I was almost asleep when I felt him starting to move away from me.

"Mingi?" I asked lifting my head.

"It's alright, baby. I just gotta get going. It's getting late, I don't want my grandparents to worry."

"Okay, I love you," I said looking in his direction and felt him put his hand on the side of my face.

"I love you too, baby, so much. I'll see you tomorrow," He said before kissing my cheek softly, making me smile and I nodded before he left.

I sighed putting my face in the pillow he was using, it smelled just like him. Mingi, my Mingi, God, I love him so much. He's just so amazing in so many ways and he's all mine.

"Yeosang?"

"Yes mom?"

"I'm headed to work. There's food for you in the fridge, your dad will be home later. Call me or him if you need anything or if anything happens."

"Okay, I love you."

"I love you too, sweetie."

When she left I sighed laying on my back, thinking about Mingi, again. I can't help it, he's just so cute and sweet. On Christmas, he came over with cookies that he helped his Nan make and we spent pretty much the whole day cuddled up on the couch talking as some Christmas movie played on the TV as we ate the cookies. I want to be with him all the time. He's warm and smells amazing, and I love how he loves me. I love how let's me touch his lips before kissing him. I love how he touches and holds me. I love how he feeds me. I love how he leads me from place to place. I love how he helps me. I love how he kisses my lips and skin. God, I just love him.

I smiled widely before getting my phone out of my pocket and told siri to call Min Min and waited for him to answer.

"Hello? Baby, is everything alright?"

"Yeah, I just really miss you," I said smiling and heard him chuckle through the phone.

"I really miss you too, baby."

"What're you doing, right now?"

"Sitting in my car. I just got home, my Nan wanted me to stop by the market to get potatoes. What're you doing?"

"Laying in bed and thinking about you. My mom just left for work."

"Are you going to be alright, alone?"

"I'll be alright, baby. I'm just going to stay in bed, cuddling my pillow that smells like you and imagine you with me."

It was quiet for a moment until I heard him sigh.

"Yeosang?"

"Hm?"

"Please be careful by yourself."

"I always am."

"Yeosang, I mean it."

"I will Mingi, I promise. I have Bada, everything will be fine."

"Okay...I'm sorry, I just really don't like it when you're alone. I know that you can take care of yourself, but I still worry."

"I know baby...I love you, Min Min."

"I love you too, baby. I love you so freaking much," He said making me smile widely.

"I love you so freaking much."

"Well, I love you so freaking much more."

"Not possible."

"It's definitely possible."

"Nope, because I know that I love you the freaking most."

"Agree to disagree?"

"Fine, I'll just prove it tomorrow."

"Well, then I'll just do the same."

"Fine by me."

"Good."

"Good."

"Yeosang?"

"Hm?"

"I love you."

"Mingi?"

"Hm?"

"I love you, too."

"Good...Hey, I gotta go, but I'll see you tomorrow. Alright?"

"Alright, see you tomorrow, baby."

Mingi's POV.

I smiled after hanging up with him and looked at my phone's screen. My wallpaper is a picture of Yeosang, in his chair that was in his room and he looking out his window at the sunlight with a wide smile. He looked so cute. My lockscreen is a picture of me kissing his cheek and he's giggling with his eyes closed. God, I love him so much.

He's so adorable, I just adore him. He's makes me so happy. I want to always be there for him, take care of him and cherish him. Have a family with him even. I just always want to be with him. He means so much to me and I don't ever want to let him go. Yeosang. He's my Yeosang.