Part 3

I was staring at the track and at the cars breaking the sound barrier on it and I was wondering if I ever had the guts and the mental health to get back in one of those cars and let loose , get carried away with the speed and the wind and that feeling that I am free and that nobody can get past me and that adrenaline rush I was getting when someone was just behind me hoping that they wouldn't mess up and ending up in having a red flag or safety car. I miss that feeling.

I think i blacked out cause I didn't realised I was crying and that I was looking at myself on the big screen right in front of me.

I wiped down the last tears on my face and looking for the camera to blow a kiss and waive at the audience.

And then I heard something, I didn't understand who they cheering for , it was me ,they were all cheering for me when I appeared on the screens outside of the pit i was in. 

It felt amazing, like back in the days when I was winning and losing and finishing outside the points and every single race, even when i DNF a race they were all there for me keeping up my head when it dropped low.

I didn't realised how much i missed this until I came back. I haven't been at a race since 2 months after the accident, when i tried to support Lewis in another milestone of his career , but I was empty , it was like I wasn't even there,just my body was present but without my mind.

I can't explain that period of time but it wasn't my best.

__________________________________

    After the first practice I hung out with Lewis and George at their favourite place in Miami . I didn't knew George that well . He was a gentleman and kinda funny , but that's all i know. Carlos likes him so much and added him to our group so I trust him.

"So y/n , how's that little boyfriend of yours. Where is he by the way?" my brither asked , knowing I fight with Karl like half of the time , and the other half we just don't see each other .

"Yea , it's ok for now , he actually came with me today , he said he was tired so I think he's sleeping now." George was giving me a weird look i couldn't quite understand but I didn't really cared.

"Y/n be careful with this kind of boys , they only want fame and then they leave you . Hope you can understand this someday but all the boys are the same. Anyway not George cause we all love George , isn't that right?" he was looking as his teammate with tears in his eyes trying not to laugh the meal he just ate out of him.

It was kind of funny seeing my brother having funny and not being lonely . It looked like he was trying to set something up between George and me cause his cheeks catched a little bit of color.

I am not interested.

__________________________________
HEYYY . Little announcement or something , hope ya'll like it and if u dont just know that its like the first book or story ive wrote in my life and english isnt my first language. If u see some mistake just tell so i can fix it . AND IF YOU LIKE IT I LOVE YOU AND YO MAMA BYEEE<33333