Part 11

It was going pretty good , but this time we all left the pit at once , all eager to get as many laps in this short time and finish in top 10.

I HAD TO ERASE TWO OF MY LAPS BECAUSE OF MY BROTHER AND CHARLES. Besides that is going great. I already memorized the track and I'm confident I'll can draw it on a piece of paper.

I was getting bored at a moment cause I was kind of getting the same time again and again , so I turned on my radio.

Y/n:"Hey I'm really really really want some Taco Bell or Chipotle but my manager doesn't have to know , can someone order it and I'll give you my card to pay pretty pleaseee"

George:"No problem , I'll get it for you, what you want?"

Y/n: " Some tacos , three , or four if you want some too and fries , a lot of them , and some cheese sauce. AND COKE ,DIET COKE , COLD . Thank you Georgiee."

George :"Anything for you."

Tha radio was turned off.

I was blushing so hard under my helmet. Maybe I didn't heard him right, yeah he wouldn't have said that .... or maybe he did , am I being delusional right now?

Anyway back to the Q2 . I think I was one of the last cars on track and only 2 minutes left. I still had time for one lap.

I started it and it was going perfect , just one car in front of me, of course it has to be Charles. I passed him and trid to wave with a hand hoping he saw it and got back to the lap.

I finished it, 1.17.020, it was better then the last score and with that one I ended up on the 3rd place. Maybe I am higher this time.

I pulled up in the pit and got out of the car . My brother was already out on drinking some water and running at me when he saw I was done.

"You were amazing, y/n you did wonderful , where did you get this good gene ?" said laughing at the thought that I get it from him even if we are not brother in sister through blood.

"From you of course, mister 8 times World Champion." this time he rolled his eyes at me as sassy as possible.

"What you know I'm right." I said hugging him .

"I ordered you food , you'll eat it maybe after the last quali." said George putting down the headphones of of his ears. I nodded and threw a smile at him kind of thanking him for doing it without any words , and he got it nodding back.

"Oh and I see you did better this time ." showing me proudly the score ":

1 VER 1,17,012
2 HAM2 1.17,020
3 SAI 1.17,102
4 HAM1 1.17,115

NO WAY.

I was shocked. How did I do that . It was the fact that I knew I'm gonna get food after this?

I was so scared for the last quali. I don't know why but I can feel . It's something there , I cant reach it but it's there, something bad.

I saw my brother talking with his assistant, she seems nice , I like her hair. And I wanted to tell him how I felt but he seemed too focused on her and the conversation they had, probably of the race, and I didn't want to interrupt them and then have him not focused on the race but on me.

I had to tell someone, anyone.

I turned my head trying to find someone to talk to . George , of course , George would listen to me.

He was sat alone on a chair looking at the times and every lap me and Lewis had . I pulled a chair and sat myself down right next to him.

"So , I really need to talk to someone and say something that's bothering me . BUT , if I tell you , you can't tell my brother till after the qualifying is over. Got it?" I asked with my pinky finger up.

" Got it , you're making me worry y/n , and what's with the finger?" he asked examining my finger like it's something strange about it.

"You haven't heard of pinky promises? It's like a really strong promise , like you could say right now that you killed someon and interlock my pinky finger with yours and I wouldn't tell a soul , not even the police." I explained as he was looking at me like he saw a ghost.

"Yeah you could've figured out any other explanation but it works, tell me , what it's bothering your little head?"

Don't blush right now y/n it's not the right moment so don't.

"So something is bothering me , like I'm scared to go on this last quali , like something is wrong , it feels wrong. It's something bad , I can feel it but can't really tell what is it." I explained as best as I could what was going on.

" Oh well maybe your adrenaline run out and now you're starting to think at bad things subconsciously. Just think at the last 20 minutes of this day and try to remember how good it felt and hell, you even got bored and ordered some food while you were out there." he said trying to to lighten up my mood.

And it worked.

"Thank you , I needed it , from now on you're my
motivational speaker." I said full on smiling at him, grateful he helped me with my own mind.

"No problem y/n , just a reminder that I'm still going to be on your radio and if you need anything you can talk to me."

"I'm so grateful to you right now you don't even know." this time he was the one blushing and I waived him goodbye to go back on the track.

I felt good.

_____________________________

Heyy , the next part is the one who you all been waiting for if you found this story from Tiktok ( @molly1f1 ) . And if you didn't I recommend you to look up my TT and see what I'm talking about ( if you want spoilers^-^)

  Thoughts about the story so far, tell me where should I improve my writing or something, really want to know your opinion.

BYEEEE FOR NOWW<3