Part 4

My brother payed the meal , of course , and we were on our way back to the track for the second practice. Of course we were seen by all the paparazzi there .

I was kinda hiding behind the two men in front of me. I liked the attention of course but i just ate a really lot of food , hungry what can I say, and if my manager saw me right now she would kill me telling me I was getting fat on my vacantion and I really couldn't stand to hear her voice .

Lewis didn't mind me staying behind but George noticed and slowed down to walk with . He saw the look on my face and placed his hand on my waist to move so we can escape this hell faster.

I didn't noticed until now but he has really nice eyes .

________________________________

We are back in the Mercedes pit, but of course now that the others know I'm here they all had to see for themselves. We 're all laughing and talking about this and that in my brother's changing room.

I was sitting somewhere between Carlos and George. I didn't really mind because we all had a good time.

That was until Charles showed up. He wasn't really in the mood for this kind of get together but he was still here.

I got up to see how he was doing after the first practice ( a really bad one for both Ferrari but what can I say , we gotta get used to it). When he saw me coming his face lightened up. It was nice seeing he wasn't thinking about the race anymore.

"Hope i didn't interrupted your drama queen moment" I said amused thinking all of the times the media said he was a drama queen.

"Not really , better u came here now we both can be" his lips trying not to smile so much because he couldn't aprove this gossip. For now.

We keept talking for a while , when I asked about Charlotte his face changed like I asked about the devil. He hoped that I wouldn't noticed but you could've seen it in his eyes. They were cold.

"She's fine , at home , I said it wasn't necessary for her to come here"he said with a blank face.

"What , why? For real Charles ? You know she loves Miami , how did she just accepted to stay home?"I asked knowing that Charlotte loves Miami and asked me a couple of times to go with her just the two of us , a girls trip.

"I really don't know Y/n , she just wasn't in the mood"he said hoping I'll drop the subject. And that's what I did, I nodded and starting to talk about , sorry , gossip about my manager.

Looks like Charles wasn't the only one I was talking to . George was eavesdropping at our conversation and throwing glances at Charles when he got the chance.

I don't know what his problem is.