Part 7

It was quite a beautiful day, not sure I was going to enjoy it but it was still beautiful nonetheless .

  I got up , grabbed a cup of coffee from the hotel restaurant and tried to start my day.

No, oh no.

   My forearm bruised , and not some light bruise, no , this looked as bad as it can look.

  So, in maybe the hottest day on earth , I had to walk around in long sleeves tops . Wonderful!

I was getting ready to start my work , pulling out my laptop and headphones , blasting "Smooth Operator" on repeat because Carlos was singing it yesterday and couldn't get it out of my head.

  I was preparing my speech and portofolio for an online interview with a well known designer to show her work in the next "Fashion week" from Paris .

  Realised I didn't heard the door open because now Karl was right in front of me , looking sick ,hungover maybe and on top of that was angry for some reason, on something or on someone.

"Morning, where have you been?" I asked remembering he left to get me something for my arm HE bruised .

  "None of you business" he said in a hurry trying to to go get a shower as fast as he could . He peaked through the bathroom door and said with a light hint of sarcasm " Oh and by the way , saw your boyfriend at the terrace of the hotel , I think he's cheating on you"

   I didn't knew what to say. I hate when he's jealous.

_____________________________

    After the online meeting , which I will say it was a succes as the designer told me she will call me next week to talk more about the show , I decided I wanted to do some light workout in my room because I wasn't really in the mood and them get dressed for the qualifying.(I missed the third practice, thought it was at 8....it wasn't).

   I got dressed in THE most beautiful dress ever made by Vivienne Westwood . It was perfect , long sleeves , not transparent , white and it was so , so , so pretty on me. I love it with all of my heart.

(Of course it's Alexandra's dress, stunning <3)

  Karl just finished his shower , he looked better then an hour ago but not better enough. I was trying to hurry so he wouldn't come with me . I didn't succeed.

  "Why are you in a hurry ? The quali isn't starting for another 2 hours ." He asked looking at me hoping I would I understand he wanted to come with me today.

  "Oh , I just wanted to hung out with my brother before it, you know , being there for him cause I'm like the best ever little sister ." I said a little amused , hoping he would want to come later .

He nodded and walked back in the bathroom, only for him to walk out of it 5 minutes later ready for the race.

  "y/n..." he said , trying to close the distance between us " You know I love you and I'm so sorry for the other night and I hope we can both forget about . I love you so much y/n and I'm so sorry."

  He said as he hugged me so tight , fearing he might lose me if he let go. It was nice , it felt like a protective hug.

" I know Karl , I know..." I said quietly, no more then a whisper as I hugged him back.

*ring ring ring*

The goat<3   
  is calling...

"Oh sorry I gotta get this " I said as I excused myself and got out to take the call on the balcony.

LH: "Y/n we need to talk"

beep beep beep

  That was the call , no hello , good morning, how did you slept , how was your coffee. No nothing.My brother wouldn've let me go without him knowing the answer to this questions like every morning.

It scared me.