Part 5

After the second practice everybody was tired so they allgot to their hotel to rest for the qualifying tomorrow.

   When we left I noticed George was going in the same direction as me . "Hey where do you stay by the way, I wanted to ask you today at brunch but forgot."
he asked , nothing intended just a man wanting to know where his teammate's little sister was staying for this week.

  "Well I thought Lewis told you already." I said amused as i was thinking at how my brother tried to put a good word for his friend today.

  "Actually I asked him and he didn't wanted to tell me s0.." he said it with so much confidence is scared me , like it was normal for him to know where I would stay WITH my boyfriend.

" Oh well is the single resort in Miami right on the beach, I think you saw it at least once for the past couple of days you've been here. You still like to workout on the beach don't you?" I asked remembering talking to Lewis saying how George wakes up at 5:30 am sharp to run , i don't know where , but run every single race they had.

"What a coincidence."

  Excuse me?

Yea, we have rooms in the same hotel, probably my brother too and the rest of the grid but i'll found out later.

_______________________________

   Once we got to the reception of the hotel , there was already a lot of paparazzi knowing that at least one of the drivers would stay here for the race.

   They all were on George like wild animals. I hate them in this moments. They didn't even saw me , pushing me left and right trying to get a got photo of George .

   Like an instinct George grabbed my hand and pulled me towards him so i wouldn't get stuck with those people. Some guards came and took out the paprazzi out of the reception.

  I was still hand in hand with George , his other hand falling unconscious on my waist like a protective shield .

"Y/n are you ok? Does it hurt any where ? Did they steal something from you?" he asked more panicked then i would like.

"No, I am fine calm down please you're panicking me!" I said trying to even out my breath.

"Hey look at me and breath" he said , a hand under my chin forcing me to look at him. " Repeat after me 1..."

"1..." I was focusing on his mouth speaking and trying to hear better what he said.

"2..., come on Y/n, you're almost done"

"2...."

"3... you got this!" he said while stroking my cheek with his thumb.

"3.. , 4..." Is this actually helping me?

"Now 5 " so much proud in his eyes when he said that number.

"5" I still wasn't talking but I was feeling so much better now . I wanted to sleep.

"Good job y/n" after he said it he gave me a side hug and started walking towards the elevator.

"Oh no , the paparazzi saw it all, what do we do? What do I say to Karl , or Lewis? Oh this is bad" I said trying to find a way not to upset Karl who I think I mad at me right now for forgetting my phone in our room.

"Let them talk , the think is we know what really happened and we can explain ourselves . Right?" he asked with a faint smile on his lips.

"Of course , yes , we can explain , hope they can understand."

  The elevator stopped . The 6th floor . We both stopped here .

  What a coincidence.

We both had cameras with sea view , found out in the elevator , so between us was like an apartment and 2 walls.

"So here we part our ways sir Russell" I said with tears in my eyes trying not to laugh doing a bow.

"Of coure m'lady!" he said copping my move .

So we parted ways both laughing like crazy , I think I saw him running into his door .

  When i arrived in front of my door I saw it was open , and not like a little bit like it was a mistake , wide open with Karl in front of it.

I am not ready for this.