Part 19

I stared at the gate of the prison for the past 20 minutes. I wasn't scared , I was just ... existing there , like I was looking to myself from the other side of the gate .

  *Another 30 minutes later *

   The sun started to set , I think the visiting hours has ended .

But I didnt cared , I finally got the courage to go in ...

... nevermind . I got to courage to go in but just that , my mind wasn't there with me so my body was going in by itself. I got to the front desk thingy :

Y/n:" Hello, I know the visiting hours are probably over by now but I called two hours ago and someone told me it was ok to come in whenever I wanted to!" (It was a lie of course , only the second part but I'm gonna make it be true)

  ?: "Hi , I'm sorry but I never told you you can come whenever you want to."

y/n:"Oh maybe you wasn't the one I talked to then , look up 'Y/n Hamilton'" I said pointing to her sheets thrown all over her desk.(peep the Hamilton)

?: " Oh yea sorry my mate told me to let you in but he asked me to get a photograph with you and your autograph for him!" said as she was trying to find a clean piece of paper for me to sign.

Y/n:"Sure but please don't post anywhere that I was here tonight or any photo of me ,like , never ." I was kind of begging at this moment.

Miss Police:"Sure ... " she said a bit worried.

  I took the photo I promised and sign the clean piece of paper and some other policeman took me to a room , not like a cell , something more ok-ish.

  And there he was. Sitting at a little table , handcuffed .

  I walked in confident as ever , my head up , eyes locked in with his . I pulled the chair on the other side of the table , my head still up , my back still straight... my eyes betrayed me , they started to run around the room as his was scanning me up and down.

Karl:"I see that new boyfriend of yours isn't as good as I was with you."

I started to feell conscious about myself , I wasn't wearing that much makeup lately seeing as my dark circles was fading , my eyes were brighter because I wasn't trying to hide them anymore behind some big eyeglasses and hands were softer now and the scars weren't visible as before.

But on the other hand right now I wasn't feeling pretty at all , my skin wasn't fine , I could see the scars on them much clearer , I could feel the bruises around my eyes , my nose was too big and my eyebrows weren't equal because I didn't wore any makeup to make them perfect.

Y/n:" Actually he's treating me very well, not like my ex , I think you know him." I was trying to keep my confidence up but I think he saw right through it as my lip was starting to tremble.

He threw a smirk my way.

Karl:"Sure , wait until he sees what you really are and he fu***ing breaks you in half as you deserve it , you wh*re."

Yea my mask was down at this point . A single tear fell down my cheek as I got up to leave. As I put my hand on the handle of the door he got up aswell and threw to table my way.

Two policemen came in and put him down as he screamed:
"YOU FUC**ING WH**E YOU DESERVE NOTHING , YOU ARE NOTHING , HE ' S GOING TO SHOW YOU THAT TOO YOU'LL SEE."

I was running to that damn gate , I don't remember the way to be that long , it felt like it was never ending.

But it did .

I got out . It was dark already , I was alone on the street.

Well not alone but now really really scared. There was a car like 30 meters down the road with the lights on and everything . It looks like it was waiting for someone or something.

I was trying to see who got out of the car. I make out some dreads out... dark brown dreads... nah.

Lewis.

I hurried up as much as I could after I just sprinted the whole prison and jumped in his arms .

Lewis:"Why y/n ...why?"

y/n:" I don't know either...wait , how did you find me?"

Lewis:"Find my Iphone remember?" said as he was trying to make me smile.

y/n:" Yea yea I forgor." I said as I was laughing my ass off and crying at the same time.

He put an arm around my shoulders and guided me to the car. I got up in the driver's seat , Lewis knowing that I love to drive when I'm sad or not in the mood for anything.

Music on blast , windows down and the sunroof was opened as much as it could . We drived all night around the city and laughed and joked about the past , the vacations we took , we gossiped about the grid and their girlfriends just because.

Lewis:"So , what's going on with you and Russell?"

He ruined it .

Y/n:"Nothing's happening " I said stern, not laughing anymore and my eyes fixed on the road as if no one was in the car with me.

Lewis:" Sorry for asking."

y/n:"No prob , I wanna go get some rest , mind if I drive myself to the hotel and you can go back to yours after?"

Lewis:"Anything for you little one."

The ride back to the hotel was silent but not in a bad way .

I love him so much.

__________________________

I'M BACK BEACHES , lemme know what you think about this chapter , my first one after my so called vacation 🫡 OH AND FOLLOW ON TIKTOK @molly1f1