Part 25

"You know what I want us to be. It's up to you now Y/n."

NAH BE FUCKING FR GEORGE WHY WOULD YOU DO ME LIKE THAT .

Y/n:" Well , I mean , I'll think about it." I said amused trying to hide the red face he caused .

George:"Hope I'm not going to wait for too long" he said as he put of strand of hair away from my face. " You know I'm impatient."

"Just shut up and let's go meet my brother , he's waiting for us." I said quickly trying to change the subject. He just let a little laugh and started to look through the window at the city and examine all the people he could find.

Y/n:" I do that too you know ?" I said looking at him as he started at someone , trying to look in their mind , their life.

"What?"

Y/n:" Trying to understand people just from their presence , the way they are looking at something or talking , the way they wear their hair or their clothes."

George:"Yeah , they're like books , the first thing we see or hear about them it's like their intro. "

Y/n:"Never heard that before." I said laughing lightly. " What is my intro?"

George:" Gorgeous, the way you carry yourself , your stance , you know from the other side of the world that you're a model. The way you talk , formal when needed and the way you talk with Ricci and Lando , two opposites. I like to look at you and see what I can understand about you without asking."

I was speechless. I was way too focused on the road looking straight ahead, my cheeks were pinkish. This British men have a way with words.

Y/n:" That's nice of you .... And kinda creepy you stalker." I said as we both started laughing .

In no time we were at the airport. My car was picked up by some bigger car and we got escorted by our bodyguards .

Lewis was waiting for us , while scrolling through Instagram of course , outside the jet . He saw us and started to walk the distance between us.

Lewis:" Longe time no see , should we get going?"

Y/n:"Stop with the dad jokes, yea let's go I really want to get home."

George:"Same here." He said as he hurried into the jet.

Lewis:" What's up with him?" He asked as we both were looking at the way George almost run into the plane. I wasn't sure what was going on with him so I didn't asked his question.

We made ourselves comfortable,me on the left side with Lewis one row behind me and George right on the other side. In this format my brother had a nice view of mine and George's necks.

I looked at both of them : Lewis almost asleep with Roscoe on his feet as he was on all of the chairs around him and George looking through the window, even his neck was pretty.

Y/n stfu.

I put in my headphones so I don't have to listen to my mind and the way Roscoe snores and put on some music.

________________________________

I think I passed out cause I didn't felt George move to the seat right in front of me , now being face to face.

Y/n:" Now you decided to talk to me?" I said with an upside down smile on my face.

George:" I know , I know , but I really can't face your brother when everything that is in mind is you and all the positions I want to put you in ."

I was taken by surprise so I wanted to do the same to him. I checked if Lewis was sleeping and got up and past him.

" Come with me."

George was right behind me was we got at the toilet there was a door next to it . It was the cabin crew sleeping room( not really a room just a mattress for a person in a 5feet high room ).

George:"Oh what are you doing to me love." He said as he kissed me while pushing us in and closed the door behind us.

_______________________