Part 24

Y/n:"Wow Lewis ' just the three of us' right?"

  Lewis:" Sis , George , you finally arrived." He said as he hugged both of us . I glared at him till he acknowledged what I just said to him.

Lewis:" I know , I know , but get this , Max heard me as I making the reservation so I had to invite him and word got out and Carlos and Ricci find out so ... all that grid did."

  The both of us started to laugh thinking at the two men spilling the tea to everyone , and then tried to find two open spots for us to sit in.

  I'm so glad that Lewis didn't wanted to have us right next to him because that was going to be so awkward. I was between Lando and Alex , with George a couple seats down the table on the other side with Daniel , Carlos and Charles next to him.

   We laughed at the stories Lewis told us about when we were little and how he ran me with THE goose (that hated me and loved him) in all of our grandma's backyard. Oh how I hated that goose.

   The stories my brother told started to end , the gossip was starting.

Alex:" So y/n , how's going between you and George, I m not trying to assume something so I'm asking you directly... and also Lily wanted to know too." He said as I was thinking the way I managed this topic the other day.

Lando:" Same as Lily and her boyfriend." Said Carlos as he peaked his head into our conversation.

Y/n:"I mean , I don't know either but I'll let you know as soon as I figure it out." I said as I turned my head in George's direction who was already staring at me.

Alex and Lando were giggling behind my back seeing the eye contact between me and George.

Alex:"I'm gonna create a fan page called 'Y/n and her bf'."

Y/n:" Oh shut up Lily's boyfriend." I said as the three of us started to laugh as Alex was pulling his phone out of his pocket to facetime Lily.

  Carlos' pov:

  George:" Yeah no we're not a couple , why would you even listen to the media."

  We all stared at him as he said that. It was fake , it has to be , he was in love with her , we all know it , he knows it too.

  I mean , look at him , we're all talking about the next race and the upcoming vacantion , but he wasn't listening to us , he was staring at Y/n .

   The eyes chico , they never lie.

_________________________

  After the brunch we all left. In the parking lot Stroll was trying to get in his car. I laughed my ass of seeing how he was crawling through the car like a little kid  (him almost 6 feet).

  As I stayed there and and laughed with all of the boys about how Lance didn't knew that the car next to him was mine , Carlos approached me .

Carlos:"Y/n ... I have to tell you something."

Y/n:" Sure Carlos , it's something wrong?" I said as he dragged me back into the restaurant letting the guys know that he "forgot something", while I waived them goodbye with a little smile on my face.

Y/n:"Tell me Carlitos, you made me curious , pleasee." I said as I started to laugh and do those puppy eyes to impress him.

  He didn't seem like he was in the mood for this shit, I think it's something serious .

Carlos:" Okay , I'll make it quick but you have to promise me you won't tell a soul and you won't be mad or sad or anything, okay?" I was getting chills . I couldn't make out a word so I nodded yes.
" So , George told us that you two aren't a thing and I quote 'we're not a couple , why would you even listen to the media'. I'm so sorry y/n I know you like him you can't deny it I know you too we'll." He said as he hugged me.

Y/n:" Thanks for telling me ... yeah ... no I'm not sad or anything, I... I just want to go home." I said as I hugged him back staring at nothing in particular.

  Carlos pulled from the hug , patted me on the back to go back to our cars.

Carlos:" Call me whenever you want mija."

Y/n:"Of course Carlitos."

George's pov:

   I waited for y/n to come to her car , I was the only one left there because I told Lewis that I'm gonna go with Y/n . Of course he started to giggle and nodded . She finally came back with Carlos' arm around her shoulders.

  I love that she has supportive friends.

  Y/n's pov:

  I parted ways with Carlos and met with George at my car. I couldn't look him in the eyes.

  We got in the car. Complete silence.

George:" I know Carlos told you what I said today , and I have an explanation." He looked at me to say something but I was really mad at him so I just motioned my hand to go on.

George:"So , you know how was the first time with the media and everything else, now I just gave them what they didn't wanted to hear so the gossip will go down."

Y/n:" I understand, kind of , but really , what are we?"

  He got closer and closer to me and started to whisper in my ear , his hand making his way on my thigh.

    "You know what I want us to be. It's up to you now Y/n."

________________________

Heyy , I'm not really inspired right now but I'm really really trying I promise:)