Part 9

The qualifying was about to start , everyone was ready for it except George. His hand wasn't ready for racing and it's all because of me.

  "I'm so sorry George ..." I said as I was bandaging his hand for the 7th time in 20 minutes. I wanted to repair it as soon as possible.

" It's okey y/n , if I didn't cared I wouldn't have risked my hand like that , so consider yourself lucky." he said amused as this was the funniest thing ever , not showing up in the qualifying for the race the NEXT day.

  "Thank you , really , but Lewis had him and I can protect myself alone you know."I said not wanting to see his blue eyes.

"Oh , I know , I didn't said that , but I wanted to make sure he got what he deserved. "

  "Yea , he deserved it..." I said as i got up to go see how my brother was doing.

  On my way to his car , Toto spawned in front of me.
"Little Hami , how are you, heard about the fight from your brother, and I think all of the social media." he said , a hint of saddens in his voice. "Are you ok?"

"Yes actually , I'm trying not to think about it . Tomorrow I might have to go to court to declare some thing but I'm fine."

"That's good. I was wondering if you would like to drive for the quali today. Our third driver it's somewhat your height and it's not with us today due to some personal problems." He said hopping I would accept.

And of course I did.

  I'm not 100 percent sure i'm ready for this but oh the adrenaline rush and the memories of why I love this sport so much were much more bigger then me.

I got ready , everything was perfect , except for the last 10 minutes left of the Q3 . I had to go fast ,to be the first.

  As I was getting familiar with the car and the seat George approached me ."Are you going to be okay? Just turn on the radio if you need someone to talk to or anything else ok?I'll be listening , I promise."

  I nodded knowing that if I did said something ge wouldn't hear me .

  I left the pit.

_____________________________

Heyy ya'll hope you like it , I have some sort of writer block right now and I'm really thinking if I should continue this story or not .

Tell me what you think , I really need to hear it !

Love ya'll <3