Part 16

I got dressed , nothing too fancy , today I don't want to attract any attention, no interviews , no photos , no seeing myself on tv while crying , just no .( and especially no George )

I peaked out of my room clearing the area for a possible George to wait at the elevator , and he wasn't there (lucky me). I locked my door and walked to the track.

I was moving like a ninja or something because nobody saw me , except Lissie who didn't told anyone that I was there . I stopped at the Mclaren garage to hang out with the boys for a bit.

Lando:" Good morning , you are a ray of sunshine this morning, did someone told you this already or am I the first one?" he said , sarcasm escaping through his laugh at the end of the sentence.

Y/n:" Ha ha very funny Lando, but for real do I look that horrible?"

Ricci:"Hey dj what have I told you to not speak to her like that."

Lando:"Huh you told me not to flirt with her , quite the opposite I was making a joke about her appearance."

Ricci:" Yea you know what , just don't talk to her at all." he said amused and shusing his friend to his manager.

Y/n:"Noo bye Landoo love yaa." I said trying not to laugh and winking at him to do the same so we can see Ricci's reaction.

Yea we didn't got the chance to see his reaction because he started to run towards him and yelling something.

Ricci:"[ angry inconherent sounds ]"

Lando:"Man I love you calm down.."

And they runned in the distance happily ever after.

I love them.

___________________________

!!!!! I'M TRYING TO MAKE TIME TO CONTINUE THIS STORY I PROMISEE

AND OMG THANK YOU FOR 1K READS YOU THE BEST!!!!!!
oh and tell me when would you like to read the next part so I can post it:)