Part 12

It was going great , passed both the Ferarri boys and Lando or Ricci , someone in an orange car. The first laps weren't the best and I tought maybe the other ones will go better.

  And it was starting to get better . I pulled some good times at 1.17 something and then I something at the next shicane.

  Some Alfa Romeo guy upside down somehow standing on the gate.

  The bad feeling came back right after I passed Verstappen who had slowed down to see how he could help the driver, the memories stated flooding my mind again.

   I started to panic and my hands started to sweat . My eyes were feeling heavy and so was my head. I couldn't see straight.

  The radio turned on.

George :"Y/n talk to me , tell me what are you thinking about..."

Y/n:" No , it is my fault , I- I can't see , why can't I see? " I was full on crying at this point , my body was shaking , my mind was empty and not at the same time." It was my fault , why did I do that? I didn't want to do it , I'm sorry ..." the last words got out of my nothing more then a whisper , I'm not sure George heard it.

George:"Cone here Y/n and everything will be okay I promise"

Y/n: "I'm scared George , I'm so scared , I'm sorry..."

George:"Please , come to me y/n, please."

  And I did , I slowed down , not realizing that I was driving way reckless and dangerous then before, and pulled into the pit.

  I couldn't move. I was just standing there , not breathing , not crying , just staying there.

  George was trying to get me out of the car. He got me up on my feet , got the helmet of of my head and looked at me . And I looked at him.

  He put a hand on my shoulder to see if I was okay , not wanting to hurry me tell him what's wrong.

  I caved in, I jumped in his arms , tears all over my faces and now his shirt. It was comfortable, my head was starting to feel normal again, my pulse was starting to even out , and my mind was starting to shut the heck up.

  "Hey you ..." he said with a faint smile as I was trying to look at him through my tears .

"Thank you."

"No problem love." he said as he was wiping my tears away .

  I love the way that word rolls out his mouth. This time I wasn't trying to hide my blush. I smiled at him and buried my head back in his shirt, to wipe the last of my tears away of course.

  The qualifying was over , I was the leader to the race tomorrow. I was happy but not as happy I could be , thinking about the accident on the track and the fact that I was the first just because Verstappen was helping Zhou.

  All the guys were in the Mercedes garage because they heard what happened, I hate that the radio conversations are televised.

  Ricci and Sainz were hugging me one from behind and one from the front  said that if I want to go somewhere I have to take them with me.

  " And what do I do if I wanna go to the bathroom?" I asked raising a brow at the guy in front of me.

"Oh" they both said and backed down from me.

  We talked and laughed about this and that , of course after I convinced them and especially Lewis that everything is okay and George helped me through it. 

  It was nice talking to all of them , especially Alex and Lily cause I missed them so much (Lily is my sister from another mister).

  After we were all done with our days, we saw that it was only 3 p.m . We decided to have some lunch toghether, but I already ate so I was heading back to my room trying to get some sleep.

____________________________

*At the hotel*

    I couldn't even close my eyes. I hate it here. It was already 5 p.m and I've been on the floor in front of George's room for the past 10 minutes.

  I got up and back to my room.

  At 7 p.m I decided to go again maybe he would've had come by now. On the way there I felt something , butterflies in my stomach, weird feeling I might say but oh so beautiful when it's happening.

  I knocked at the door and not even a second later George was right in my face.

  " I'm sorry , I don't want to disturb you but , I can't stay alone. I don't know why but I can't even close my eyes for more then 10 minutes. Can you stay with me for a bit?"I said starting to get shy at the thought of him and I being alone in a room.

  "Oh , yeah sure , do you want to stay here with me until you feel better?" he asked as he got out of the way for me to enter his room.

  "Sure , thanks George." I said nodding at him to show my appreciation.

  "Always, and I got something for you." he said as he crossed the room to the kitchen area, showing me a plate with a piece of cake on it.

  I smiled at him so hard just because he got me something sweet to eat , oh my god I'm so easy to please.

  "It is for me?" I said eyeing the plate as if it was pure gold.

  "Of course , Lewis said you had a thing for sugary things." said as he hand me the plate with a little spoon.

  I was quietly eating my cake as I sat down at the little coffee table in the middle of the room, George standing on the back behind me . I could feel his eyes burning through my neck.

   "What is it?" I asked as I turned to see him.

  "Do you want to spend the night?" he asked so confidently it was scary.

  "Sure , why not."