Part 22

I pulled slowly from the hug , made myself a little taller by putting my feet on his and left a little kiss on his cheek in sign of appreciation.

  He was staring at me , looking at me like he it was the first time in his life when he met me . He's stunning.

  In a second his lips met mine , his hands were all over my face and my neck and mine as well. I was so into this kiss , but ... fucking hell. I pulled back a bit to look at his eyes and said:

"Well this was a very friendly kiss." I said amused thinking that like 5 minutes later he said he wanted us to be friends, oh how I hate this word.

George:"You really thought that was what I wanted? You're a weird woman Y/n."

  We both started to laugh and continued our workout. It was nice , having someone to talk to this early in the morning. Usually I facetime Lewis and we talk or he comes to my house because of course my gym is better then his.( he doesn't want to admit it but it's true)

  After we were done with our routine we got back to the hotel . Some paparazzi were down at the lobby and got some photos of us before we realised they were there.( we were way too close to be called "friends")

Fuck

  We hurried to our rooms , I took the elevator and he took the stairs. Yea , tell me a worse plan than this one... exactly. Now the media will see that we tried to hide the fact that we were together. Wonderful .

   I waited for him in front of his room . He pushed the door from the stairs and told me:

"Well , that was the worst plan ever." He said amused but I was starting to freak out. What if Karl sees or some of his friends , what if he does something or get his fucking mates to make shit of my life . Damn.

George:" Hey , what are you thinking about , you alright?" He asked coming closer to me and cupping my face in his hand.

Y/n:" Yea , you know  , I'm okay just thinking about London and my brother, I really want to go home." Trying to change his attention to Lewis and maybe get him to leave with us back home.

   He was looking at me like he knew that I was thinking about some bad shit but didn't asked about it.

George:"I talked to him last night and he asked me if I wanted to come with you back to London and of course I said I'll come with you. You're my favourite Hamilton siblings." He said amused as he hugged me .

Y/n:" Huh!? We are the only siblings in our family."

George :" Exactly."

  We both started laughing. He always knows how to make a bad situation look good.( British man<3)

We were still standing in front of his room .

George:" You want to come in?" He said pointing with his head at the door.

  Y/n:"Sure , but I need to freshen up before." I said as my cheeks started to feel a little hot.

  George:"I have a shower too you know. Only if you want to of course." He quickly realised what he said and tried to play it cool. But in all honesty , it didn't sound that bad.

  Y/n:" Yea yea , I mean , I think our rooms are exactly the same after all." My cheeks are so pink , I rushed in his room before he had the chance to see them.

  I got a towel , he gave me some of his clothes , a black Mercedes shirt he stole from work and some white shorts. I tried to make this shower short as possible because in the bathroom all the memories and nightmares come back , just when my eyes are closed and the water hits my face .