Part 20

I was back in my hotel room , as I started to pick up my clothes and thingies I had after me for this past days I heard a single knock on my door.

George's pov:

   "I know you aren't here but if you are please open the door or atleast answer your phone . I'm really worried Y/n ... I'll come back tomorrow before my plane leaves, hope I'll see you. please be okay"
I said as a tear rolled down my cheek, the last part nothing more then a whisper.

  I've been looking for her everywhere, her brother isn't picking up his phone either so that's something.

  What if she already left , and even then why is her phone not working... maybe some sleep will help me , or atleast try to help me.

  I got back to my room , my luggage was ready for the airport , my outfit for the next day aswell , but not me , I wasn't ready , I couldn't leave without knowing that she was fine .

What's wrong with me , why do I care so much.

  Y/n's pov:

  After hearing the words George said to me , I was left speechless. I found myself crying over the fact that someone was looking for me , caring if I was ok or alive.

   I felt seen , loved.

   No , no love , never again.

I got myself of the floor that I got used to after standing there for the next 10 minutes thinking all of the scenarios that can go wrong between me and another man.(especially George)

  My phone was still on airplane mode. I decided to take a shower and take some time for myself and pulling up my laptop to look through my portofolio and responding to some emails my manager send me .

  All of them with clothes and makeup ideas for the Paris Fashion Week that was starting like next month or something, I'm bad with dates.(Usually my manager keeps track of that for me and sometimes Lewis<3).

After a bit I got my phone and put off the airplane mode .

It blasted with messages from the groupchat , missed calls over missed calls , even my mom called and Charlotte left me with a whole lot of voicemails and put a hashtag up on Instagram saying "#wherey/n" .

  Ngl that was hilarious but I hate how worried everyone was.

  I called my mom telling her everything's fine , I assured the group I'm safe and sound not getting into any details saying I was out exploring the city and Lewis joined me after a while .

* The drivers🤙🏻"

  Carlos:"Don't do that again, I mean , do it but let us (me) know ok?:)"

                                    Y/n:"I can't promise anything:))"

  Lily's bf:" I'll get you an airtag or sum , I got one for Lily too, she's crazy with that golf carts"

  Charles:"You sure had a nice evening."

                                                              Y/n:"?"

Carlos:"🫢"

Lily's bf:"🫢"

_____________________________

    What is his problem?

  Anyway , tonight I just want to think about ... well ... nothing.

   Of course I can't do that either.

   I got dressed in something I left outside my luggage and left my room. You already know where I was heading.

   I didn't know what to say or how to say it or what to do . Do i knock once , twice , or I don't knock , I can just go there and be a man.

  I was standing in front of George's room , staring at the handle , at the room number then back at the handle again.

   My hand left my pocket and made its way to the handle. I touched , more like grazed it ... but, I couldn't do it.

  I didnt even had the guts to knock , or punch it or something to let him know that I was good , I was alive , I was there.

  I hurried back to my room hoping that he didn't heard me .

   I searched through my messages and saw the ones from him. They were exactly like the ones he told me ( or my door ,as he thought ), and they were the most amazing word I ever received from a man.

  But, I can't, I just can't.

   I left him a message saying I was fine and telling him about my night with Lewis hoping , praying that my brother will tell the same story if someone is asking, and set an alarm for the next morning to do my workout.

    I don't know why am I like this. I really really want to talk to him , see him , feel him.

    But I can't.

   And it's all my fault.