Part 15

George's pov:

"Where she was hurrying to so early in the morning?" I asked myself, now alone in my room. I felt she was tense when she got back in bed , I hope I didn't make her uncomfortable . I didn't want to bother her and seem noisy so I pretended to be asleep.

  I really hope she's okay.

Y/n's pov:

  I'm not feeling so good. My mind is screaming at me, at my body for being so close to a guy who might be exactly like Karl for all I know.

I'm scared. I want so much to trust him , but he seem to good to be true.

"But he didn't nothing wrong to you..." I said to myself. And to that my mind answered
"Well neither did Karl in the first few months am I right?"

This is a fight with myself that I can't win.

I looked at the time and saw that the race is going to start soon . I wasn't in the mood to see the track again, or George...

The goat🐐 is calling...

Lewis:"Morning sleepyhead, how did you slept, you feeling better?"

y/n:" Morning, yeah for sure, but ...."

Lewis:"Y/n ... what is it?"

Y/n:" Okay so ..." I really wanted to tell him that I'm not going to attend the race , I mean, he would understand why I don't want to , but it's an important race for him so I wanted to support him as best as I could.

" So...I wanted to tell you to have the best of luck today and I'll be there to support every lap you're doing this race."

Lewis:"Love you sis, hope I can make you proud."

Y/n:"I don't know if I can be prouder then I already am."

Lewis:"Thank you."

*beep beep beep*

Oh how I wish I didn't lied to him, and now I have to go to the race and act like nothing's wrong , like I'm not scared once again of what's happening there , and George...

I gotta be at my top game today.

Hope I can raise up to my expectations.

__________________________

!!!Short chapters incoming because of school, hope ya'll like it!!!