Part 23

I got back in the room , put on the outfit I had for the brunch and for the flight back home, did my makeup and scrolled through social media .

   Everywhere photos of me and George from this morning, gossip started about us of course and the group chat was the first to know .

  *The drivers🤙🏻*

Carlos:"y/n , you and George , damn gurl you got yourself a nice one."

Lily's bf:" Lily says congrats and hope we can go to double dates now :)"

                        Y/n:" Omg I so promised her we're gonna go on double dates. Tell her I love her<3"

Charles:"Yea congrats wtv"

                                        Y/n:" You know Charles , I didn't said if I was with him or not , why are ya'll listening to the media. You should've asked me."

Carlos:"Oh , I didn't know Y/n, I just assumed you were together because he is a really good guy and you deserve someone as nice as him you know."

                                                                 Y/n:"Yeah"

    Oh how I love gossip when it's not about me . And what the hell is Charles' problem anyway. He's been acting weird lately and I don't know why.

I was ready to leave my room, my rental car was parked outside , I managed to get my luggage in the lobby alone without a problem. But there was a problem and it wasn't with me, it was with the hundreds of paparazzis and people that were gathered and the hotel entrance. Bless my manager ( who I hate normally) that she called some guards from around here to escort me to my car.

But as I approached the exit they told me to wait for a bit , I didn't understood why until I saw George coming to be escorted to. I really didn't wanted to see him after what happened this morning, I mean it's not like I didn't enjoyed it but I don't know, I'm not really ready to let him in my life , my heart, I can't end up like I did with Karl.

  I have to stop overthinking my whole life.

George:"Morning , are you okay?" He said with looking at me with pity in his eyes . I didn't liked that.

Y/n:" Yeah , morning, just thinking about this day." I said not meeting his eyes cause I can't see the pity he is throwing my way like I was some sort of stray dog.

George's pov:

Y/n:"Yeah , morning , just thinking about this day."

   She isn't even looking at me . I really want to talk to her , tell her that is going to be okay , listen to her if she needs to . But I think she isn't ready yet. This morning wasn't a mistake and we both knows it, she just doesn't want to think about it right now.

  I know deep down she is ready to let go of that jerk and the damage he did and I'm not going to let her be alone , never.

  I'll always be there for her.

  Y/n's pov:

  We both got pushed by the people outside the hotel even the bodyguards couldn't stand them all. George was protecting better than those guards and I really can't object.

   We got to my car and seeing that those people were still after us I manage to tell George to get in my car as well.

  Our luggage was put in the trunk of the car, I didn't mind what car my manager rented for me but damn she did a great job.(Porsche Cayenne, she knows me so well)

   George was sitting so silently in his seat I forgot he was with me for a second.

Y/n:" So , where should I drop you off?"

George:"Your brother didn't told you? He invited me to get some brunch with you today." He said as he was putting the location in the navigation of the car.

Y/n:" No he didn't told me actually, you're the only one he invited?"

George:" I don't really know." He said as he put on some music seeing that the ride was about 30 minutes long.

  It was a nice car ride , good music , good company... I mean , yeah...

  At some red light I caught myself staring at him. His eyes were so perfect , his hair was nicely done , he always looks so clean and smells so good , like vanilla and some sort of fruit , apple maybe .

  I diverted my eyes quickly cause fr it sucks when someone catches you staring at them.

________________________

    When we arrived I recognised Stroll's car (one of many many other cars) in one of the parking slots, so naturally I parked right next to his door letting no space to get in his car. That means I left no space for George either so he had to crawl through my door to exit the car. It was a funny sighting.

   We both laughed about it till we got to the table my brother was at , WITH ALMOST ALL OF THE GRID.

   Lewis can be so extra sometimes.

_________________________

ANOTHER CHAPTER WTH YA'LL GETTING FEED FR
  So tmmr is starting another school week , hopefully I can still write some chapters but if I can't.... We'll see you next weekend <3